[Idea] Sex Goddess Mod

LordBBW

I was thinking that if it were possible to make a mod that places you in the position of a lesbian harem. Taking it further than just simple sex. Rather than the women in the harem simply have sex with you, though that is a very large part of it, but that they literally worship you and treat you as a living breathing sex goddess and even as the human incarnation of dibella. The females would address you as goddess or something of that nature and will do anything that they are told. To make it more interesting they build you a temple and such things in your honor. The conversations would simply be your worshippers stroking your ego, this is after all an extremely you centric mod I'm talking about. Could it be feasable? Ambitious yes but I believe it's doable :)

Now that I have given this much more thought, I believe this mod could have a good story line in order to explain how you gained your worshipers and the different roads you could take.

The story unravels as you, the dragon born, overhears talk of 3 priestesses of Dibella who, unlike other preists who worship her, preach openingly about the virtues of lesbian lovemaking. Teaching others to follow in their example. Soon after the priestesses arrive, their message attracts the daedric lord Sanguine. Immediately his followers capture the 3 priestesses and he imprisons them for disliking their message of "pure love" in order to force his love of more humiliating and  hardcore sexual acts. In response, a courier gives you a letter sent by "a mysterious figure", which summons you to Markarth to the temple of Dibella. Here the shrine of Dibella calls to you, and she tells you that you will be rewarded if you serve her against Sanguine's ambitions.

You go to the place where Sanguines holds the priestesses, and make your way through the dungeon. At the end you are presented with Sanguine himself. He offers you a deal , kill the priestesses and follow down his path towards goddess status or free the priestesses and follow Dibellas path.

Dibellas Path: Free the 3 women and Sanguine disappears and summons several dremora lords. Right after you defeat them the priestesses walk up to you and begin praising you as a hero. Going back to Markarth to report back to Dibella she rewards you by giving you divine powers tailored towards lesbianism and gives you the title Prophet of Dibella. The priestesses pledge their services to you and here begins the worship of your character as the 3 begin replacing their old preach methods by advertising you as the best path towards paradise. All the women you recruit are passionate lovers and love all other followers of your church. They praise you as a "goddess" and shower you with complements on your beauty. Eventually once enough followers are obtained a temple is built in your honor where you may stay and act as a place of worship for your harem.

Sanguines Path: If you choose to kill the women and take Sanguines offer, he congratulates you and gives you powers of lust and bestows upon you the title Prophet of Sanguine. Replacing the priestesses he summons for you 3 succubi to serve as your first worshipers. Unlike Dibella's path you recruit followers of your sect who are more into bondage, choking, bukkakes, public humiliation, and pain among other degrading sexual acts. Also you can recruit followers by force, enslaving them to be part of your harem. The same as Dibella, once you have enough followers you can build a temple.

So thats my idea for how you would obtain your powers and how it would play out. Im thinking of also being able for you to set certain requirements for your followers, such as making clothes forbidden from being worn within your temple. It can get pretty lengthy but id be happy to support this if people are willing to make a mod like this! :D

Hmm I am not that a big fan of this idea but I like the "harem concept"...but with one change! I would prefer playing a female who lives together with other harem girls serving one sheik like man and being bound to some social and religious ancient customs....to flesh it out you can be sold to other sheiks...if sold or not can be influenced by ylenards SexLab Attraction mod (when it is finished)...sorry to disrupt...just wanted to express some thoughts ^^

Archived