I need advice on how to fix neck seam.

Aiko

Hey Guys,

i'm not sure if this is the right forum section to post this - bit since this isn't issue with Skyrim itself, it felt wrong to post this under "Skyirm Technical Support".

Anyway.. first i want/need to apologize for any english grammar fails.. i probably don't need to mention it, but english is not my native language and Loverslab is kinda the only place where i use it.

Okay.. let's get started.

Some weeks ago i released the CBBE conversion of 'Eiries Ohmes Raht Texture Pack'.. it's not perfect but since i did this mod for myself long ago, i didn't bother to fix the horrible neck seam (and the minor one at the hands and feet, which are only visible if you looks closely) - simply because i am using Frostfall together with the "Winter is Coming" Cloaks - so i never see them.

But since i released them i want to offer the best possible experience for everyone.. and here it gets difficult.

I'm only an average photoshop user - editing a simple texture is no problem for me, but let 2 different textures match each other seamless blows my mind - at least this time.. 'cause of the fur  x_x

Feets and hands seems doable but the neck seam just headshots me everytime.. :/

So after that wall of text there is just one simple question - do anyone have advice how to fix this horrible neck seam or at least let the textures match each other properly? 

Thanks and Greetz.

P.S. Today is one of my "Bad English days" where my brain just can't find the words i'm looking for.. :s

Archived