Replace all men with Futa ?

majorlag

I was wondering, would it be possible to replace all of the men in Skyrim with futa / traps?

I assume that if I replaced all of the male body assets with the corresponding female asset (armors, anims, skeleton, etc), and used one of the futa body meshes for the nude, it'd work...

Only, it'd probably end up with a bunch of bearded ladies? Or with weird faces which weren't set up using the female options? Or weapons and heads which floated above the lady bodies at their old male body positions?

Nothing can be done about the voice data, obviously, but what more would I need to do for everyone in Skyrim to have boobs?

Thanks!

You'd have to edit every character individually to turn them female and then adjust the faces.

It's possible to copy/paste faces, even with some mods allowing Skyrim itself to export the facegen files, but it's still a bit labor intensive.

Last I checked there was a guy doing something similar to this, but it was going pretty slowly.

Hmm, this is my Dream mod.

I've been playing with some settings. Though I am going in the more Full Transsexual direction.

For the record, I am looking into Skyrim and I may just start bringing TS works here as well. Just debating on how much I like it with whats available.

But I do digress, to the point; I've actually been playing around with using the UNP TS mod on Skyrim Nexus (though I will make my own if I decide to play Skyrim).  I've actually managed to get the males the be beardless and have boobs and a nice penis. The only issue was that their faces were horribly deformed and looked like they were dawning a Mike Myers mask, so I may have missed something. Though my skyrim started to act crazy so I reverted. This is of course because the crazy DLC pack issues. But I will try again see what comes of it.

Ideally, I think (This is from my perspective on Oblivion and modding that). If you take a female head mesh and find all the morph files (Renaming them to  Male instead of female) as well as meshes and their corresponding texture paths, you will get a decent result. I will try again and see if I can show a screen of it.

Keep in mind though, regardless, you will most likely have to mod each NPC in Skyrim to have no beard etc. It seems in Skyrim the NPC's, more often than not, look more on the rugged side.

Here are a couple of pictures from Oblivion.

Oblivion+2013-12-02+19-55-11-46.jpg

Oblivion+2012-10-06+23-22-35-36.jpg

Again for the record, I am huge on TS modding, so if I decide to either mod Skyrim myself, or my friend does it, she or myself will bring TS mods to it. Though I'd look at this thread and it will be worth the wait, I am in high anticipation mysef, I am hoping other modders start to make more TS content here so I won't have to ><. The thread above is more for a femboy and will suite you if you're looking for more smaller body type. If you like big voluptuous boobies then, I may try to grant your wish in a sense :). Though again, I am hoping other modders make TS content here without me jumping in, as I'd need a lot of training.

Anyway hope this somewhat helps.

Also, if Skyrim has a FaceGen like Oblivion, you can cheat and achieve cute girly faces, I would think :).

Replacing all men would be nice :P

At least we can add schlongs to girls for now. What i miss from SL is a "treat player as male" option (maybe there is one now in the latest ones i cant recall), so even if you use the equippable schlong, SL doesnt replace it with the "strapon schlong" when it comes to sex. But the best is that with the latest SL Aroused they get a hard on depending on their arousal.

Also i think "SOS schlong for females" adds penises to every girl, but cant remember, need to test that :P

I am still working on a texture for my undead gal for her own equippable schlong, she will have one sewed on... :D

Edit: lol and just when i posted this, THIS mod appeared... :D

Huh.  As big a fan as I am of a thoroughly canonical experience, I think I could go for a mod like this.  I probably don't have to point out the fact that static characters would unavoidably retain their male voices.  That's personally not my thing, I must admit.  But it ought to be a relatively trivial task for RNG spawns.

But I do digress, to the point; I've actually been playing around with using the UNP TS mod on Skyrim Nexus (though I will make my own if I decide to play Skyrim). 

Having come straight from FONV, I can appreciate your hesitation.  I hopped on board for two reasons: 1) FONV was utterly, thoroughly finished and there won't be any reason to revisit it personally.  2) The promise of better graphics.  It's a little disappointing that models in Skyrim (not customization, but the models themselves) represent a step backwards as far as meshes go.  Type3F is hard to beat.  Somebody should just port it. ;p

Spoiler]

Oblivion+2013-12-02+19-55-11-46.jpg

Oblivion+2012-10-06+23-22-35-36.jpg

I'm always a little taken aback whenever I see Oblivion screenshots.  They always have that bizarre mix of cutting edge models and yesteryear aesthetics.  I suppose it's the inevitable result of modders pushing the poor engine as far as they can.  Even the models in those screenshots have certain advantages over most of Skyrim's options.  If I were after a CHSBHC-type model, I'd probably prefer what I see in the second shot to what we actually get with CHSBHC.

Archived