Sexout for "Slavery simple"

Guest tomm434

Guest tomm434

File Name: Sexout for "Slavery simple"

File Submitter: tomm434

File Submitted: 26 Jan 2014

File Category: Other

Requires: Sexout, Slavery Simple

This mod adds Sexout dialog choices for Slavery simple mod.
You can download it here(http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43785/?)

I made this mod for myself and decided to share it with the commynity.

Now sexout has only 2 slavery mods Sexout Slavers1 and Sexout Slavers2. I didn't like the first mod because it was too complicated and some features of the slavers camp were sick in my opinion like dismembering people etc(I deleted this mod when I saw a baby in the camp -that was too far). So, I started looking for slavery mod at nexus and found Slavery simple. The problem was there was no sex option(obviously) but I liked the concept(it even allows to enslave Quest NPC characters which cannot be done via SexoutSlavers).

1)Install Slavery simple mod
2) Put this esp after Humantrafficking.esm

Now about legal issues(there are some)

Basicly this file is edited version of SlaveryExpanded - the patch which was made by author himself(http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44156/?) I made changes directly in ESP file(because I don't know how to make additional esp. The maker of this mod didn't tell anything about the permission or prohibition of editing his files. So, if administrator of this site will consider this a violation of rights and delete the mod - so be it.

Again - All the credits go to igli(http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/1769944/?tb=feed&pUp=1). And if someone chooses to expand this mod further - You are welcome.

download.png
Click here to download this file

Yeah slaves, plus sex equals babies.. Not really any sicker then sex slaves unless you can have sex with the babies, in which case the mod would be shut down, and creater baned, that is an imiganry line I can't cross. I can play a post apoclipse game and do things like slave because well it could easily happen, just like cannibalism could and is included in Fallout And harvesting human meat, you do know cannibalism is part of the Fallout universe right? A whole side deal was made on a camp of cannibals in Fallout 3. Technically the info in the first one says the human meat is for selling to select groups not for your workers/slaves. Also you don't have to call a corpse harvester to pick up people. The mod seems daunting at first but its rather simple once you figure it out, get butcher, get a few guards, get corpse retrievers. Call in corpse harvester by sneaking and selecting a corpse they loot the body for you and sell the stuff on it for a good price eliminating the need to haul it yourself to a merchant.

As far as slaver goes, crouch select living person inject drug, they flip out, if in town don't let them see you, once they attack others will assist. Once dazed from drug collar take back to camp tell to train. Play about as normal for a while using the corpse harvesters to cut down on down time from looting and selling head to camp to withdraw caps as needed, get more slaves as you choose. Slaves take a while to break, so you got time to kill, once busted tell them to work, you don't have to use them to make babies, you can send them to work in the field growing food, or pimp them, but when the are fertile you have to be careful just like with companions to not get them pregnant.

The whole point of the slavers mod was because there was already slavery mods, and it is compatible with sexout, the mod was to take it further and give you a camp to run, and your own faction. You can run it as you see fit, or simply get an already made mod as mentioned in above posts to avoid the camp all together.

Immoral sex slaves ok, slaves getting pregnant from being used from sex and you not feeding the babies to ghouls, too far?