Disable Sounds

HyperMix

in construction set, go to miscellaneous then to sound, you can probably find what your looking for there... just switch the sound files to a blank .wav file and you should be golden.

or maybe

go to world objects then container and then change the open and close sounds of every container you might open

also, try to withhold use of terms like "smartass" some might take offence, I personally take it as a complement, but that's just me :P

in construction set, go to miscellaneous then to sound, you can probably find what your looking for there... just switch the sound files to a blank .wav file and you should be golden.

or maybe

go to world objects then container and then change the open and close sounds of every container you might open

also, try to withhold use of terms like "smartass" some might take offence, I personally take it as a complement, but that's just me :P

I shall withold that word from you. :P

If I knew how to do that I would have done it. But thanks for the answer. I will see what I can do with it.

sorry, my biggest problem with modding is knowing where the thing I want to change is.(so that's my assumption when looking at others with problems)

if your having trouble with oblivion construction set try searching it up in google,

but basically you open CS(construction set) up go to the object window then press the pluses to dropdown the lists of objects select the things that might be what you want to change then

select a new item from the data folder (which you can add to) click ok when finished

then file>save as your name of choice  and then activate your mod

alternatively you could find the sound file and replace it with another sound file that you gave the same name, probably start with

*depends on your original install location probably program files(x86)* /Bethesda softworks/ oblivion/ data/ sound/ ......

***actually , come to think of it your problem with loading your inventory may have more to do with the amount of items in your inventory

sorry I couldn't be more help, but I'm incapable of linking to anything and I'm not quite sure how far down you are in the modding rabbit hole

but once you get your bearings on the basic folder structure, this kinda stuff should be easy. best of luck you.

sorry, my biggest problem with modding is knowing where the thing I want to change is.(so that's my assumption when looking at others with problems)

if your having trouble with oblivion construction set try searching it up in google,

but basically you open CS(construction set) up go to the object window then press the pluses to dropdown the lists of objects select the things that might be what you want to change then

select a new item from the data folder (which you can add to) click ok when finished

then file>save as your name of choice  and then activate your mod

alternatively you could find the sound file and replace it with another sound file that you gave the same name, probably start with

*depends on your original install location probably program files(x86)* /Bethesda softworks/ oblivion/ data/ sound/ ......

***actually , come to think of it your problem with loading your inventory may have more to do with the amount of items in your inventory

sorry I couldn't be more help, but I'm incapable of linking to anything and I'm not quite sure how far down you are in the modding rabbit hole

but once you get your bearings on the basic folder structure, this kinda stuff should be easy. best of luck you.

Thank you. I've already done it now. I messed around with the bsa file. I am not good at CS.

Archived