A request to fine tune a mod

PawnMan

This mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24594-vanilla-armor-with-npc-belly-node-scaling/?p=653568 Was exactly what i was looking for when i installed all of my characters body scaling.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to make it so the boots/shoes/gloves/gauntlets and bracers lined up properly.

Also there are a few errors. When crouching some of the characters body comes out the back of the armor you're wearing.

And when you wear thief armor it makes your limbs invisable.

I am sure there is more but this is all i could find for now.

This may be a big request. But this mod is perfect. It doesn't make the armor skimpy and it matches whatever body type you make with body scaling and outfit studio 2.

I just don't think the creater is able to finish it. But this mod is Exactly what you would want skyrim to have lore friendly vanilla armors and still able to add mods that modify body parts. Instead of needing a specific armor to work with the body type you are using.

Please and thank you to any one who would take this on.

Archived