View File

Hi everyone, this is my first real big mod that i have ever attempted.

My plan for this mod is to make a new questline featuring several new NPC's custom made dungeons and eventually the sexlab resources as well.

It features a new dungeon, entrance to blackreach which is now more easily accesible, badass weapon and armours(sadly not custom... yet), some awesome draugrs, a dungeon home a new npc and a quest with an awesome reward.

You may start the quest by going to labyrinthian and finding the new dungeon i have added there, it is on the bottom right of the image i have uploaded, or on the opposite side if the main building where the mage questline takes you.

So what do i need you ask? right now this mod only relies on ZAZ Animationpack 5.4

although the resources used are very limited at the momment.

it is also possible that it requires fus ro doh but i have not been able to confirm this yet.

NOTE: I am a very inexperienced modder so i have not been able to script the most awesome and badassest of quests at this point in time, the mod also does not feature any adult oriented content at this point but seeing as it requires ZAZ animation package and as i am going to be adding adult themed support for it soon i posted it here.

Instaling the mod is simple enough just unpack the mod and move the files into your Skyrim/data folder and thats it.

If there are any questions feel free to ask me i am more then happy to answer them.

I hope you enjoy my mod

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/20/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    97Follow this topic Zaz Animation Pack [2013-10-08]
  • Special Edition Compatible

Was a quest supposed to activate? I'm in blackreach, but I've no idea what I'm looking for.

I am sorry i should have been more clear, you need to speak to the NPC in the dungeon in order to activate the quest. If you did and you did not get a quest then there is something wrong.

That is what I did, but no quest. Could you tell me where it's supposed to be, or maybe an area to search so I can see if the rest triggers correctly?

Ah yes sorry for the late response, the actor you're supossed to kill is a falmer in the hall or rumination in the falmer city middle of blackreach (the place with the glowing ball)

he is in one of the rooms to the right as you enter the area.

That is what I did, but no quest. Could you tell me where it's supposed to be, or maybe an area to search so I can see if the rest triggers correctly?

Ah yes sorry for the late response, the actor you're supossed to kill is a falmer in the hall or rumination in the falmer city middle of blackreach (the place with the glowing ball)

Yes and i just double-checked my game again to make sure the quest started properly this time. What kind of mods are you running perhaps there is some sort of incompatibility with one of them.

Yes and i just double-checked my game again to make sure the quest started properly this time. What kind of mods are you running perhaps there is some sort of incompatibility with one of them.

I've checked; the falmer is not there. I'm not good at bug reporting, but I'm pretty sure the quest hasn't activated. I'm running sexlab and a few other mods, but not much else.

I've checked; the falmer is not there. I'm not good at bug reporting, but I'm pretty sure the quest hasn't activated. I'm running sexlab and a few other mods, but not much else.

Did you make a new save or did you use an existing one? try making a new save if you used an existing one and see if that solves it.

Did you make a new save or did you use an existing one? try making a new save if you used an existing one and see if that solves it.

I thought of that yes. I suspect it is a conflict, but I'm not sure where. I'm going to dig out an old, completely clean save I have buried somewhere and test that in case that does it.

Nice, a new quest mod :)

If you need help as to some steps, they are quite a lot of tutorial over the webs (both ckwiki, official forum and others (youtube got videos in case you are more open to "example").

Yes sir the one i have been following was bestinslot's right now i am figuring out how to script which turns out is not as easy.

Hi, while i was trying to figure out what the problem with the mod was i decided to remove fus ro doh and then re add it while my game did not have fus ro doh it was not working properly so it is possible that it was that which was causing it not to work.

I do not want to come to any hasty conclusions yet though so if anyone could be kind enough to see if this is the problem i would be much obliged, i have also released a version 1a which is the one i have tried it with so i would recommend using that version of the mod.