Console Command to Change Shoulder Scale

Hi,

Does anybody knows if have some Console Command to change the shoulder scale? It's because i did a female character (i'm using Enhanced Character Edit mod) and forgot to change the shoulders, it's too large for female. What happens now is that when i try to use "showracemenu" command the game freezes. So i want to make this change in the character (it's possible to change shoulder with the mod), but i need a console command , cause the showracemenu screen freezes the game.

Hi,

Does anybody knows if have some Console Command to change the shoulder scale? It's because i did a female character (i'm using Enhanced Character Edit mod) and forgot to change the shoulders, it's too large for female. What happens now is that when i try to use "showracemenu" command the game freezes. So i want to make this change in the character (it's possible to change shoulder with the mod), but i need a console command , cause the showracemenu screen freezes the game.

If you've added too many things (especially large hair packs, etc.) then you need something like "pre-cache killer" installed. It will make the freezing/crashing stop when you use the showracemenu command.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526/?

Archived