Daughters of Ares pregnancy?

funeralwolf

So I thought I'd start a new game and try out the Daughters of Ares mod and a couple of questions came to mind, so does anyone know if pregnancy body changing stages would work with this race? and I don't suppose this would affect the offspring's race unless you changed the settings from 100% semen race? and also is the maternity clothes pack compatible? 

Has anyone come across any issues with the race/Sexout mods that they could share?

Thanks in advance

Daughters of Ares mod:  www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53683

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

@rickyyeh2013 look in her inventor maybe she have a pregbodysuit on, if it reomve it. Or you can use "resurrect" on her, but don´t forrget to remove all of her stuff or it will be gone!

@Ares preg  it easy, just need to create a some bodysuit for the race. But wee need some one who will didi it. Some know if the CAutor of this mod is on LL? Or if some will ask nice.... ^^

@rickyyeh2013 look in her inventor maybe she have a pregbodysuit on, if it reomve it. Or you can use "resurrect" on her, but don´t forrget to remove all of her stuff or it will be gone!

@Ares preg  it easy, just need to create a some bodysuit for the race. But wee need some one who will didi it. Some know if the CAutor of this mod is on LL? Or if some will ask nice.... ^^

I already resurrect many times XD....but not recover

and I didn't find any pregbodysuit on

thanks for ur answer! ^^

upload pic ...still human female body

LAYVV1O.jpg

Ok  first think you have Daugther of Ares(DoA),   but you have  the Ares Project (TAP). They are 2 diferent mods. TAP was the first mod and only crated for a companion. The DoA was second and ad aplayable race to the game.  II had the same problem on Doa but it was easy to fix, on Andrea it is problematic. Load a early save game before she was pregnant and look if she have the same problem. If yes maybe it can help to delete SLpreg.

Ok  first think you have Daugther of Ares(DoA),   but you have  the Ares Project (TAP). They are 2 diferent mods. TAP was the first mod and only crated for a companion. The DoA was second and ad aplayable race to the game.  II had the same problem on Doa but it was easy to fix, on Andrea it is problematic. Load a early save game before she was pregnant and look if she have the same problem. If yes maybe it can help to delete SLpreg.

I have both XD

I load my early save game and remove all of pregnant tokens, thanks for ur answer!

Archived