Crushed breast syndrome with Dual Sheath Redux

BorealisPhoenix

Ok I have been trying to figure out why I keep getting crushed breast. It seems that every time I install Dual sheath's required XP32 with the chesko modification for arrows to be on the lower back etc It's replacing the skeleton. I need a skeleton that allows swords to be on the back and everything else but won't crush the breast. If this makes since, can anyone help?

Yah I just went in to the game again and found that the breast is half as crushed nude but fully crushed in bbp clothes. From square What do I gadda do to get this working??

Ok, to get a couple of things known:

1. By 'crushed' you mean the common problem with skeleton incompatibility regarding bbp/tbbp installment?

2. If you can, could you check the number of bones the skeletons located in your femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files have? Specifically, look at the chest region and on the back. There should be 2 sets of additional bones for bbp/tbbp and 1 additional set in the buttocks for butt motion.

I remember having extensive problems with making Double Sheath Redux work and I decided to drop it entirely. Simply put, it might be that the modified skeleton for double sheath redux doesn't have proper bbp support or that if you're using a custom race, the skeleton is being installed to a wrong directory :).

I made it work on my new install. 
My installation order was : Immersive Animations, then SOS then dual sheath redux, then the TBBP skeleton, then XPMS and I overwrote everything, then ran FNIS and the dual sheath patcher, everything's cool. 
Wait, I also overwrote some stuff with "belt fastened quivers", the standalone add on, but I can't remember where I put it in the installation order... 

General Rule of thumb, NEVER OVERWRITE skeleton files placed by XPMS.

It's called the maximum skeleton because, simply put it, it's compatible with EVERYTHING.

(Unless of course there is a new mod that adds a new bone or something like that, the last mod that I know of that did this was SOS, but XPMS integrated that bone now so it really is compatible with everything)

I don't know enough about these files to be able to tell you how many noes their are. 

As far as the load order, What is SOS? I'll try everything you suggested Redflyingbannana. I have the Cbbe body slider. Does this provide a skeleton and if it does what choices do I make to get it to work. If it does now where and how do I get the TBBP skeleton? 

Until I figure this out it makes the game unplayable for me. I am using Immersive FP and other visual inhancing and immersive mods to get the most real to life exp possible. having boobs that flop around like tissue paper is the opposite of immersive. I thank you for your advice and if any more details could be given I would be thankful.

I'll let you know if I figure it out on my own.

Edit: I finally got everything working except for on thing. And it is driving me absolutely mad. One of these mods is doing some kind of 360 running thing. With immerse first person this doesn't work AT ALL!. every time I walk backwards the animation runs or walks in reverse and all I can see is the back of her head. I can't figure out how to NOT have this option. it seems like which ever mod is doing it is throwing it in without asking. Any clue what it is and how to fix it?

The 360 walk should be a part of the TBBP installation I believe. There's an easy solution : on your running profile, there is a slider that should be at 0, that controls something called "camera shaking" I believe, put it at 100, and your camera will follow whatever you're looking at. 

Edit : I think it's the fourth slider on the left panel. If you didn't touch anything your running profile should be the N°2. Also, even if you do that you'll have problems running, it depends on your running animations but some can kind of make your screen look like a washing machine. 

• 3 months later...

If at all anyone can explain they'er loading order i myself can see how to make tbbp, sos, XPMS, work properly Double Sheath Redux. 

So far I've taken everyone's advice on loading everything before XPMS and now i'm not getting butt movement at all, as if my mesh wasn't tbbp capable. 

Im using the Cbbe body and the cb++ body sliders, and appropriate mesh.

I was just wondering if anyone could clue me in on how they made it work. 

Edit: ok my mesh wasnt correct somewhere along uninstalling things and putting things back it changed from tbbp to bbp  wierd. but ok.

Archived