WyreBash Woes

Kodiak

OK... I sort of just did something really... REALLY dumb and even though I think I know the answer, I have to ask.

I sort of...."Cleaned" my data folder through via the WyreBash Installer. Ummmm, the little warning on the bottom about the deletion of EVERYTHING in the data folder that wasn't connected to mods included on the installer list, was sort of covered over. So... My mod list is down to bare basic ESMs and a handful of random ESPs. Its about  1/4 of what it was.

Does WyreBash have a nice little potentially well hidden backup folder that maybe...just maybe... it deletes data too before its completely gone?

I'm seriously expecting to spend the night installing everything anew tonight... which really fucking sucks considering the number of custom ESPs and meshes I had.

At least I have the load list saved telling me what I did have installed.

Still... if this is the worst thing for me to worry about today, it will be a good day.

You just burned your house down. You can't just hop in your TARDIS and unburn it, gotta rebuild everything. Have fun!

Yea.... funny thing about that there...

I can.. and I did.

WyreBash does have a backup folder that all deleted data will be sent too for recovery before final deletion.

Skyrim Mods\Bash Installer\Bash\Data Folder Contents

Recovered, repaired, and restored.

But thanks anyway there, your comment was a huge help.

Archived