File Name: Turbosnowy's 'Summon Angels'

File Submitter: turbosnowy

File Submitted: 12 Jan 2014

File Category: Weapons & Spells

Requires: Apachii Skyhair

Four angels are available now for you to learn how to summon - they will aid you on your adventures for 5 minutes assuming you have learned the spell and have the ability to master such powerful divine magic.

Summary Video

Guide to Summoning an Angel

-----xXxo0oxXx-------------------------xXxo0oxXx-----

This is a reboot of one of my earliest mods for Skyrim - lost for years when I left Nexus, but now a revamped version is available once again for those who want to summon these celestial beings in their time of need...

1st Video pretty much sums it up for you. 2nd video is a guide on how to summon them.

Each angel has their own skills and preferred method of combat, ranging from close melee to ranged magic. All angels will level with you and have levelled weapons, which means when you gain levels and summon them again, they will be stronger, just as you have become.

Requirements!:

This mod requires you to have Apachii Skyhair installed - you can get this mod at this link here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/?

With 4.6 million downloaders I think we can safely say this mod is quite popular - and don't worry this wont affect any hairstyles in your game apart from my angels, so you are quite safe.

If these gals are too fluffy and umm, what's the word, 'angelic' let's say for your tastes, you can check out the evil version in my 'Fallen Angels' mod also available here.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

Q1 - How do I get this mod for a new house or whatever it is?

A1 - Click on the 'Download' button on the top right of the page. Make sure is enabled in Datafiles or whatever mod manager you use.

Q2 - How can I summon these Angels?

A2 - Funny you should ask that - the second video walks you through it - spellbooks are found in the Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun - steal them - read them - cast the spell if you are powerful enough in conjuration.

Q3 - I want to wear those dresses - make them available!!!1111!

A3 - Maybe - couple are availble in my existing mods already.

Q4 - I cant cast the spell after I learned it - 'itz brokan lulzorz'

A4 - Learn to stop sucking at magic - is quite a powerful spell so level up and stick some points in magic so you can cast it.

Q5 - OMG this is so awful I threw my computer out the window and had to buy a new one just to tell you awful this is!

A5 - Sweet....

Ok Have fun out there and let me know how you get on,

Kisses,

TS

download.png
Click here to download this file

Posted · Hidden by BruceWayne, January 13, 2014 - meh
Hidden by BruceWayne, January 13, 2014 - meh

And before I Forget it: http://www.layoutlocator.com/videos/Skyrim--Summon-Angels__4hok8s_kvlU.html

YOU FUCKING MOD THIEF!!! IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO THAN COPY GOOD AUTHORS WORK AND CLAIM IT TO BE YOUR OWN? OR SLIGHTLY MODIFY IT AND THEN TAKE CREDIT FOR IT???

IN CASE YOU WONDER, I TOLD THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ABOUT THIS UPLOAD HERE!

Either you just received a message from me, OR YOU SHOULD BE BANNED! AND SINCE YOU DIDNT GIVE CREDIT IN CASE ITS NOT YOU THAT CREATED THIS FILE YOU ARE NOT A MODDER BUT JUST AN ATTENTION WHORE!!!

Your wish is my command or something.  I always really liked my Fallen Angels mod and at the time it was the most complex mod I created which was quite advanced for me in it's day - yet due to it's darker nature I suppose it was not so popular with the 'aww bunnies' crowd - they went nuts for the earlier Angels mod in comparison, whereas technically the FA mod was much better.

Anyhoo since I have a softspot for my old FA mod, since I learned alot doing more stuff with that mod which led on to later mods etc, I'm going to revisit it and revamp it, adding in stuff I learned and improved on later on - instead of making them crazy killers from the start will make them level with levelled weapons and so forth so making them more balanced for the game - originally they were an evil nuke that you called on when you were really up shit creek and hoped they would save your ass by killing everything in the vicinity - if you could cast them in time that is....

Just loaded the old mod up and I must say I actually like they way they looked originally so unless people clamour for a change will leave them as they are (unusual for me since I tended to make fugly NPCs haha), and just change the mechanics behind it all....

Original Fallen Angels:

1d09a1301031430.jpg d9d08e301031441.jpg 7ab9df301031455.jpg effbb6301031463.jpg