Your favorite lingerie mods?

XunAmarox

Eesh, that Sweet and Sexy Lingerie shop is missing a lot of meshes & textures, and it overrides my statue sculpture mannequins.

I'll probably convert these to CBA if all goes well:

black garter set.

black leather corset

black rustle corset

flowered rustle corset

lovely red corset (nice)

white babydoll

white garter set

white stylish babydoll

I'm going to make my own esp though. The store's too immersion breaking and messing up my mannequins isn't cool lol.

Lingerie has been around for an extremely long time. It's the ultra modern stuff and photography that breaks its immersion.

Anyways, I'm not going to convert those after all. The meshes have all kinds of unjoined parts so doing literally anything is totally hellish.

Some pieces have medallions, jewelry or stuff like that, and they deform a little when conforming to sliders, I think I've readed somewhere how to deal with that but dun remember :(

As for the shop, of couse is completelly out of place, but I personally find it a little license I allow in that particular corner of the game :P That and because I don't know how to create a new esp and making the stuff craftable >.>

It's pretty easy. You make an Armor item (just copy an existing one, change its name and form ID), then delete the whateverAA thing in its little box at the bottom right then make an ArmorAddon, just copy something else that uses the same body parts since it's easy and assign the female mesh there, then open the armor back up and drag the new armorAA you just made into the little box you deleted the other thing from and now you could add it via console.

To go further, you can make a Recipe under Constructable Objects, just use an exiting armor or something as a base so it's easier. And as for the required materials all you have to do is search for them then drag & drop into that little window.

Oh also if something has multiple colors/designs but the same mesh then you don't need to make multiple meshes for it... you can just use one mesh and then use a texture swap (usually they're called like _var1, etc in the thing) and point to one mesh but have the CK override its textures and point to another set. Some stuff in-game already uses that, like the Barkeeper outfits and the Jarl outfits.

Archived