BNB HELP NEEDED

delondln

Hi for everyone , im lossing my edge here , i install BNB and its features , its up and running , but i have 1 glitch , when the woman are with theyr clothes in the boobs are to big , when they come naked it come to normalz size so do the body changes a bit on the size to ... what do i do ? if someone have an cure for this ! rs  thank u

Guest endgameaddiction

The base body replacer does not adjust the size of the cloth you wear, so it's logical that if you are using Type 6 BB BNB for example and wear type 3 Cali armor the body and breasts are going to be Type 3 Cali. And it may or may not have the bounce animation depending the armor you are using.

BNB armor replacer is BB if I remember. You'll have to look for something more suitable to your taste (breast size) armor wise as a replacer if you don't like the big bust.

You should be using FOMM (or some mod manager at least), but yes, you need to delete all the armors you don't like. Then you need to install new ones you do like.

You also need to understand how the bodies and clothing "work".

You can install any body you want, and any armors you want no matter what body they are "for." When some clothing item says it's "for" a certain body, what that means is that body was used as the model for the armor -- it has nothing to do with what body it will work with. All armors will work with all bodies.

Think about it and you'll realize that if the armor and clothing "adapted" itself to fit the body, then there would be no need for different armor and clothing sets for different body types to begin with.

There is no such thing as "Type A" that I'm aware of, and I have no idea what you're trying to say with "if someone culd have the kind of ...".

Clean the game with steam cache validation, and then start completely over and use FOMM this time. If you run into more problems, try to be coherent when you report them. If english is not your native tongue, convert with google translate or something and post the original text as well -- someone who speaks your language might be lurking here.

Archived