[Idea] Special pervert immersive first person views

xboronx

The new blindfold view in the hardcore start option in "alternate start life a deviant life" is awesome.

Imho adding more special views would be interesting, especially the following:

-Cum in the eye view:

You should see everything through a layer of cum, there should be 2-3 variants, first for normal cum from a single sex act, second for a bukkake party and third some extra thick cum for beasts/giants.

Would be especially great when bound, the effect would last quite a while then unless you manage to find a river to wash your eyes.

-Blood in the eye view:

There should be a chance for this during combat, if you get hit often or heavy the animation can trigger and you see everything bloodred for a while then because you got a wound on your head and the blood is running in your eyes.

-Watersports/Golden shower view:

Would enchance several SM/Humuliation scenarios a lot, breathplay in a pool of piss would also be interesting.

-The runs view:

Imagine enema play with two slaves and then your mistress/master removes the buttplug from the other slave and you get everything in your face........... .

-Cum in the eye view:

You should see everything through a layer of cum, there should be 2-3 variants, first for normal cum from a single sex act, second for a bukkake party and third some extra thick cum for beasts/giants.

Would be especially great when bound, the effect would last quite a while then unless you manage to find a river to wash your eyes.

More like the -OH GOD IT HURTS MAKE IT STOP eye view. :P

But im all for more lewd first person view options, the more the merrier.

-Cum in the eye view:

I like this idea a lot. Like... a lot. Having cum effects on the body is great (and I have the "time" for it set to the maximum), but having something like that would be amazing, even if it would sting like a hot poker going through your skull. ;) (These are all fantasies anyway! Forget reality -- or add streaming tears at the same time! :D)

-Blood in the eye view:

There should be a chance for this during combat, if you get hit often or heavy the animation can trigger and you see everything bloodred for a while then because you got a wound on your head and the blood is running in your eyes.

Well, some of this is already done with the Enhanced Blood mod -- which is awesome, by the way. Being able to see blood dripping down from the forehead into your eyes could be very interesting, though. That would be nice. :)

-Watersports/Golden shower view:

Would enchance several SM/Humuliation scenarios a lot, breathplay in a pool of piss would also be interesting.

This one would also be in "OH MY GOD THAT BURNS" territory (ammonia in the eyes = pain), but I definitely like the idea of it (even if I probably wouldn't use it for my current character personally).

-The runs view:

Imagine enema play with two slaves and then your mistress/master removes the buttplug from the other slave and you get everything in your face........... .

Otherwise known as pinkeye? ;)

Problem with overlays that affect the camera like that is that NON of them are compatible with ENB's. Look at nightvision / heat vision mods and you have to disable ENB's while they are active otherwise you don't get the visual effects.

I like the idea though. Imagine you get combat raped with immersive first person view enabled and they doing a boob/oral rape and they spray in your face. You don't really have time to get all of it off your face before you can run away.

For implementation. You can probably copy Enhanced Blood scripts layoiut partly and adjust for SexLab to only trigger on boob/oral animations and just replace the blood splatter textures with thicker & white counterparts. Tada. You now have cum-spray on your camera.

Problem with overlays that affect the camera like that is that NON of them are compatible with ENB's. Look at nightvision / heat vision mods and you have to disable ENB's while they are active otherwise you don't get the visual effects.

I like the idea though. Imagine you get combat raped with immersive first person view enabled and they doing a boob/oral rape and they spray in your face. You don't really have time to get all of it off your face before you can run away.

For implementation. You can probably copy Enhanced Blood scripts layoiut partly and adjust for SexLab to only trigger on boob/oral animations and just replace the blood splatter textures with thicker & white counterparts. Tada. You now have cum-spray on your camera.

Isn't there an easier way to do this ? How about adding a toggeable sperm or blood layer like, some spaces from the face ? That way with Immersive first person you can adjust the camera to be behind the layer. I've tested some stuff and I managed to have my first person preset behind a pair of glasses I downloaded from nexus. It's also behind my hair, which cover half of my face, that means in first person I actually see the glasses in front of me and the hair too. Of course it's not really practical since you can't move your camera really far in all directions, but it'd be pretty cool with, say, a cum layer of some sorts during certain animations, with Sexlab Cumshot too ! 

Hmmmmmmm having this idea now about a special dwemer machine which attaches to your head like an evil parasite.

Main feature would be that it puts something like large diving goggles before your eyes, those are connected to your mouth with a tube. The machine has some additional tubes, two of them will be connected to your anus and pussy/penis. If you are pregnant the machine would also milk you. Only for sex the machine will briefly remove the tubes.

Every time it gets some kind of nasty liquid, be it blood, cum, piss, scat or milk it will immediately use steam pumps to pump them into your "diving goggles". You would be permanently forced to drink them or you are near blind. But you could only drink so much, so you would still be blind often enough and also get "eye torture" and to make things worse the machine would also milk all blood it can get from any enemy you kill or get some water for enema play everytime you are in snowy terrain or near a river. And for food everytime you kill something it would harvest the most ugly tasting parts only and feed those to you.

The dwemer machine would also have a semi-intelligent self defense system so that you can't simply remove it with force but need to find/craft a key to get rid of it.

This mod would be absolutely great. Just try fighting back your aggressor after being raped. Would also be extremely immersive. Definitely looking forward to someone picking this up!

Hmmmmmmm having this idea now about a special dwemer machine which attaches to your head like an evil parasite.

Main feature would be that it puts something like large diving goggles before your eyes, those are connected to your mouth with a tube. The machine has some additional tubes, two of them will be connected to your anus and pussy/penis. If you are pregnant the machine would also milk you. Only for sex the machine will briefly remove the tubes.

Every time it gets some kind of nasty liquid, be it blood, cum, piss, scat or milk it will immediately use steam pumps to pump them into your "diving goggles". You would be permanently forced to drink them or you are near blind. But you could only drink so much, so you would still be blind often enough and also get "eye torture" and to make things worse the machine would also milk all blood it can get from any enemy you kill or get some water for enema play everytime you are in snowy terrain or near a river. And for food everytime you kill something it would harvest the most ugly tasting parts only and feed those to you.

The dwemer machine would also have a semi-intelligent self defense system so that you can't simply remove it with force but need to find/craft a key to get rid of it.

While the idea is intriguing, I would suggest it to be a completely different mod, considering how much more complicated it would be to make, as well as not as general-appealing to everyone.

In ENBSeries.ini you can set UseOriginalPostProcessing=true and night vision and the like will work just fine. The downside of this is that it heavily changes how the ENB looks. Personally I don't mind this since I always set the option to true and tweak away :P

Haven't tried any ENB yet since i run so many scriptheavy mods already and have a weak graphics card, but if you can do this with ENB settings sounds promising and as if the idea requiring a mod for this is unneccesary.

Anyways looking forward when i eventually buy a new pc by the end of 2014 or in 2015.

Archived