How feasible is using combat-oriented SexLab mods with Requiem?

Mud

The topic title pretty much sums up what kind of answer I'm looking for, but to be more specific, I'd like to know, from people who've tried it firsthand, if Requiem's increased difficulty will make it so sex is too difficult to initiate. Dying too quickly for Submit to be of use, for example, or enemy hits being too severe for Defeat to work well, or so forth?

Also as a related topic, does SexLab Enchantress work right together with Requiem?

It used to be kindof a problem, but the way Submit works now prevents you from dying completely, unless you are killed by something that isn't valid (i.e. doesn't have Sexlab animations).

So as opposed to not being able to get raped, you'll probably be getting raped constantly, if you're experience with Requiem is anything like mine.

I actually like using Requiem with Defeat/Submit, I tried using SkyRe and other overhaul mods but at the end of the day combat was just way to easy for me, there was no danger of my char getting killed/raped I always had to just sit there and die if I wanted to use Defeat, where as Requiem you have to actually weigh your odds in a potential fight and avoid certain areas, but like Ashra said,  if you get killed by a monster with no sexlab anim then its kinda boring.

I used Requiem with sexlab stuff a while back, worked fine.  The only problem was that anything hard hitting enough to bring you within rape-threshold was usually also hitting you hard enough to just flat out kill your ass with the swing necessary to put you there.  Some of the mods have safeguards for that, now, so you should be ok.

• 2 weeks later...

You can adjust the damage of the enemy in the MCM for Requiem if it's too much for you. I will probably have to do that in the beginning since it seems like most enemies can one-hit you.

Enemies can one hit you if you do not have heavy armour. Oh, and I use Requiem with SL mods and they work together just fine. Just be prepared to take your time to level skills before you go and tackle big enemies. And don't be afraid to sprint for safety (the enemies tend to bring their friends for fight).

Well I'm using it with ACE, and while it's not as complex, it also modifies the flow of combat quite a lot.

I didn't have many problems with it, the only thing I found weird was that wearing heavy armor had me raped MORE often. Then I realized why: I have defeat set on exhaustion, and with ACE, wearing heavy armor means your stamina goes by uber-quick, and under 30% it has a major regen penalty. 

Of course, since I'm running on an old dual core, my scripts tend to lag, A LOT. Sometimes I get CTDs because rape codes get started on enemies I killed a minute earlier lol

Archived