I need some help with CBBE !

Redflyingmonkey

Heelllo again ! 

I recently decided to make a change and go from UNPB to CBBE + Bodyslide, but I'm kind of lost right now ! 

I downloaded CBBE body, bodyslide 2, SG textures renewal for CBBE, HDT havok object, remodeled armor for CBBE bodyslide and BBP, the optional wet textures for CBBE SG renewal, tbbt animation with butt bounce by dragonfly. 

And now I have no idea where to begin, do I install this like the UNPB or the Sevenbase and install the body first, then the bodyslide, then the TBBT animation then the textures, and finally the remodeled armors ? Where is the BBP in all that, more importantly will she jiggle if I don't install a BBP ? I mean it's specified on the CBBE body's nexus that I have to install a BBP first, and links the UNPB's nexus to get it, I'm lost now ! 

Thanks guys as always 

Guest corespore

There's a good chance that the question you originally asked might come up later by another forum member. If it's not to much of a hassle can you post what you did to get all the CBBE files to work then mark your post as solved, that way if anyone has the same question later they can just look up how you figured it out instead of re-posting the same question.

Oh yeah, well first I installed UNPB, just took the TBBT animation from the main installer, then overwrote everything with CBBE bodyslide, taking the Ultra quality textures from it's package too, made a preset with the bodyslide, then took SG's texture pack and overwrote CBBE's textures after having created the body, then reinstalled XPMS and overwrote what he asked me to overwrite ! Voilà !

Got some issues with my installation tho, I decided to install a file that Lother advised on his character presentation topic, and it's great but it causes some neckseam with CBBE and SG, something called "Fuller lips and more character patch" I believe. I like it so much I think I'm gonna carry on without giving a crap about the neckseam, with Sanguine and Sexlab Submit and Devious Devices integration I got so many slave ollars on me that I don't even see it anyway ahaha... 

Oh and I still have an issue with the pregnancy body tho, I don't understand if I have to create the body on the bodyslide from the PSB base or the CBBE + TBBT base, got some CTDs when getting pregnant :/

I also got me Zoner's high performance ENB and raised the SpecularAmounts since I also installed SG's wet textures, looks great, all shiny and stuff without looking like a plastic doll ! 

Still got some tweakings to do with ENB, and maybe with my outfits though once I get a good handle on bodyslide 

Why didn't I take CBBE bodyslide from the start ??

post-290274-0-21597900-1388951707_thumb.jpg

(You can see the neckseam and the clipping on some parts of the armor here) 

if using MO (mod organizer and the bodyslide 2 dnt let you apply because elevation), tried a thing and works, use the studio at binary application settings for MO, made the settings you like and voilá works, at least for me.

*using racemenu by now no ECE at all, because kinda tired of dolls face, but belive sometimes wish have ECE again , racemenu goes almost a crap and do really ugly chars if dnt use any preset.

Well mine isn't that ugly with racemenu, at least from what my dick is telling me ! You just gotta give up on the "triangular face" shape that you usually do with ECE, since ECE has as you say automatical doll faces you tend to want to sharpen the edges, in Racemenu you just have to do the contrary, by using chargen extension you expand the cheeks, the cheekbones, you shouldn't hesitate to widen the chin too,    without forgetting the mouth height that should be lowered and the chin lenghtened immediately on char creation, then it's just a matter of tweaking the face's expression with the brow height, the mouth smile and the openess of the lips, with just those three things you can make an ugly char really hot ! 

And I don't even need to tell you that looking at your bunny, she's awesome lol, just saying for people who also want cbbe with racemenu/chargen and have as much difficulty as I had making characters ! 

Archived