Crash SexLab or what?

I installed the latest version SexLab 1.34 and all additional relevant fashion versions.

But when I have to start the process of sex, Skyrim crash, I can not understand why this happens, other versions of this nebilo.

I suspect that the problem is one of the mods, but don `t know where are stored the crash reporting.

Maybe somebody else encountered by

To my knowledge the only "crash reports" you'll find are the Papyrus logs, which you have to modify the Skyrim.ini to enable prior to launching skyrim. More about that in the Sticky post here at the Support forum (do make sure to give that entire post a good read while you're there :P).

As for the problem, the only time I've seen this happen, sudden crash when Sex is about to start is either an issue with animations (make sure to have the latest FNIS version and run that [FNIS for users]), and skeleton issues. With so many body types and "tools" (coughsos) it's easy sometimes to override skeleton files when installing things automagically with NMM. Make sure you have proper skeletons for your specific body type.

Aside from that, the most savvy people around here might have a couple other ideas as to what it can be, but they will most likely ask you for the Papyrus log, which will record exactly what happened last in your Skyrim at the time the game crashed (or at least that's the idea).

Shortcut to Papyrus Logs instructions:

[...]

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.
[...]

Archived