Help with some Sexlab wackiness...

I'm having some wacky problems in my current game after updating all of my Sexlab mods recently.

Some things I'm seeing...

My PC seems to have lost her strapon during most animations. I may have done this myself when I unchecked some of the slots for Devious Devices...

If I hit the ] key, then the strapon appears.

Schlongs don't seem to line up in many of the animations. My PC is a female so the problem is not with her but with NPCs.

If I cycle through a certain number of animations at once, my PC will drop through the floor of any location I'm in.

I'm still seeing the butt crunching during a few of the Sexlab animations. I know there is an xp32 skeleton that will fix this but I'm concerned about effect it's going to have on other mods I use with the CBBE body.

I think it would be useful to just turn off all the Sexlab mods and reinstall them.

Can someone suggest a strategy for this that won't involve me having to sacrifice my game saves? My PC is at level 53 and I'd rather not have to start over again...

Here are the Sexlab mods I currently have installed, the latest versions...

Sexlab framework, obviously

Sexlab Aroused

Sexlab Defeat

Sexlab Romance

Sanguine's Debauchery

SD Plus patch

Estrus Chaurus

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices for the masses

Devious Devices Integration

Horny Followers

Sexlab Nude Creatures

Sexlab Squirt

Sexlab Procreation

Lover's Comfort

Sexlab Solutions

Dangeously Nude - Tweaked

Bestiality Extras

actorEvents

Zaz animation pack

along with Schlongs Of Skyrim and Wet Schlongs.

I'm using the xp32 skeleton.

Any help would be appreciated... :)

Archived