Few questions regarding sexlab

neon_xeon

hey guys i just downloaded sexlab(frameworkonly) and installed it after killing another adult mod called animated prostitution because of papyrus spamming..just had a few questions

1.does this mod spam papyrus(script engine) like crazy just the way AP did???i will test it in few minutes just want some opinions

2.can someone just suggest me a see anyone and sex anyone kind of simple plugin that makes use of most animations and resources in sexlab framework(dont want too immersiveness of sex in skyrim) just want for fun

3.can i stop the scripts through any ingame command or MCM for uninstallation?

1. Depends.  I don't feel that Sexlab and its plugin spam papyrus log too much.

2. You may start with Submit it has submissive, offensive and dialog type to play with.  However, my favorite still Defeat.  You may take a look from index also.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

3. Sexlab and some of its plugins has MCM cleanup and uninstall.

thanks for your opinion i just hope it doesnt have spam with inifnite script loop like animated prostitution.

You can also try Radiant Prostitution Tweaked by yours truly.

It is orignally made by mainfct and i'm just maintaining it currently.

It add a prostituten hub where you can register with a inn keeper and take more advanced job as you proceed through your carrier.

Edit: I hate it when people shamelessly advertise there own mods :angel:

no thats fine i just want some opinion :D i will try it as long as it give simple dialougue option without complex sideeffects or ehantment to play a sex animation

Archived