[Modding question] Actions stop working in a scene

DeepBlueFrog

I am working on an issue in the SD+ patch.

It seems actions in two complex scenes have stopped working at all.

The scenes start normally. I can follow each phase along when they are on a timer. But the actions within each phase do not trigger at all if they are based on AI packages. 

This causes the scenes to stop halfway through eventually as there are parts that depend on idles to be complete before continuing.

So... does anyone have ideas about what could be causing AI package to fail to start or be ignored inside a scene?

Edit: I already checked and made sure the actions do not have failed conditions. The issue affects all actions based on AI packages in the scene.

I also checked idles called by these actions and made sure they run normally - they run fine when I call them from papyrus.

I suppose I could rewrite the scene to use scripts instead of AI packages with idles but that's a lot of work without understanding why this is affecting all actions in the scene all of a sudden (these scenes used to work a while ago).

Archived