Radiant Prostitution and Hentai Pregnancy: Two mods that won't work for me~

Radiant Prostitution and HentaiPregnancy wont work at all for me, I can't tell its since updated from SL 1.24 or what since I havent used them lately, but thing is after 'sex' nothing seems to be happening (in the case of Radiant Prostitution, my char ask the client for gold and wont recieve anything, and the second case, well no pregnancy at all even though I put the chance to 100% to test.). I've tried some new mods aswell lately so I dont know if there's something that is not compatible. Never had other issues.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
GameOfThronesArmors.esm
JSwords.esm
Lootification.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SPIKE.esm
XFLMain.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
FantasySoundtrackProject.esp
FantasySoundtrackProjectCombatMusic.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Hunterborn_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
Immersive Battles.esp
Immersive Brigands.esp
Immersive Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Dragonborn.esp
Immersive Factions.esp
Immersive Mercenaries.esp
Immersive Patrols.esp
Immersive Travelers.esp
Immersive Werewolves.esp
LoversComfort.esp
LoversVictim.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
RE_RealEstate.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
JSwords_Load_Screens.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
IMAGINATOR - MCMenu.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Aradia Lace Dress.esp
Cloaks.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
HarvestFeather.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
JetheadArmors.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion - Goldbrand.esp
Ordinator Armor.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SED7-CBBE3-BM_ALLin1-EDITION.esp
Shadow Ranger Gear by Natterforme.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
TERA Weapons.esp
Troll Hunter Armor by Hothtrooper44.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
DeadlyMonsters.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
Immersive Darkwater crossing.esp
Immersive Dawnstar.esp
Immersive Dragon Bridge.esp
Immersive Falkreath.esp
Immersive Ivarstead.esp
Immersive Karthwasten.esp
Immersive Kynesgrove.esp
Immersive Morthal.esp
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
Immersive Riverwood.esp
Immersive Rorikstead.esp
Immersive Shors stone.esp
Immersive Stonehills.esp
Immersive Whiterun.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
CutthroatMerchantsHard.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Grass On Steroids.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
Killable Children.esp
Killable Children - Quest Important Protected.esp
mjhReducedGoldRewards.esp
NoBlur.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
HPSoulGemBirth.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS Schlong Controller.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
WhiterunAlivePiano.esp
DawnofWindhelm.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-5.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
SaturationBoost.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
MidasSkyrim.esp
Dwemerverse - Dwarven Magic Package.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
Duel - Combat Realism.esp
CombatDramaOverhaul.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
HeartBreaker.esp
SGHairPack.esp
3DNPC.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
XFLDialogue.esp
XFLPlugins.esp
XFLPluginUnessential.esp
3DNPCEFF.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
CharGen Morphs.esp
CharGen ECE Morphs.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
ASIS.esp
LLI.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
ReProccer.esp
WTF.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
SexLab Frostfall.esp
SkyRe_GameofThronesArmors.esp

If you're playing female, make sure that the Female Cum option is activated in Sexlab.  When a pregnancy starts, the mod usually pops a message.  Just in case, be sure that the Allow Anal option is checked in HentaiPregnancy options.  If the message doesn't popup, check the HentaiPregnancy list in the MCM. If all else fails, clean installing the mod doesn't hurt.

I don't use RP so I can't say on that.

For Radiant Prostitution both versions the bugfixed for SL1.+3 and the Tweaked version are both compiling fine so they should be working. If you use the non bugfixed version which is know to be incompatible with 1.3+, you should switch.

As for Hentai Pregancy it is incompatible with SL1.3+ with no fix available the Moan function changed from Moan(Actor,float,bool) to Moan(Actor,int,bool), because of that the script doesn't compile anymore.

But I can also tell you how to make it compatible again. Go and open HentaiPregnancy.psc in the source files of Hentai Pregnancy search "Moan". If the second parameter is 1.0 change it to 100, if it is 0.5 change it to 50, do that for all call and recompile the scripts.

For Radiant Prostitution both versions the bugfixed for SL1.+3 and the Tweaked version are both compiling fine so they should be working. If you use the non bugfixed version which is know to be incompatible with 1.3+, you should switch.

As for Hentai Pregancy it is incompatible with SL1.3+ with no fix available the Moan function changed from Moan(Actor,float,bool) to Moan(Actor,int,bool), because of that the script compiles not anymore.

But I can also tell you how to make it compatible again. Go and open HentaiPregnancy.psc in the source files of Hentai Pregnancy search "Moan". If the second parameter is 1.0 change it to 100, if it is 0.5 change it to 50, do that for all call and recompile the scripts.

Hentai Pregnancy works fine here on SL 1.3+ without any tampering.  Must be something on your end.

Well, my shemale character was very distracted and thought I would fuck Lydia, and she just got impregnated! ;d

Happens that I had hentai pregnancy without bsa, everything extracted, but since I reinstalled it the normal way it *might* be working now (need to try more impregnations xD) However I'll try the solution provided to make sure there's no errors with sl 1.31 :)

As for Radiant Prostitution, I didnt test it yet but I think it may be the same story...

So advice to Mod Organizer users, dont be total noobs like me and dont set the program to auto-extract bsa files everytime you install a mod, cause you dont know what youre doing...!!!!

Well, my shemale character was very distracted and thought I would fuck Lydia, and she just got impregnated! ;d

Happens that I had hentai pregnancy without bsa, everything extracted, but since I reinstalled it the normal way it *might* be working now (need to try more impregnations xD) However I'll try the solution provided to make sure there's no errors with sl 1.31 :)

As for Radiant Prostitution, I didnt test it yet but I think it may be the same story...

So advice to Mod Organizer users, dont be total noobs like me and dont set the program to auto-extract bsa files everytime you install a mod, cause you dont know what youre doing...!!!!

I always extract .bsa unless it's the unofficial patches.  Had no problem so far and since I want to actually manipulate files, like converting armor or copying my custom bodyslide body into various followers mods, I prefer having loose files.  I'm still pretty sure something else was messed up.  It could also be a load order issue, instead of a mod order one.

I always extract .bsa unless it's the unofficial patches.  Had no problem so far and since I want to actually manipulate files, like converting armor or copying my custom bodyslide body into various followers mods, I prefer having loose files.  I'm still pretty sure something else was messed up.  It could also be a load order issue, instead of a mod order one.

But of course installing everything as loose files, and its *another* feature that precisely makes us Mod Organizer users the absolute master race ;p

BUT in this case it was the script files being extracted. See, the story here is that I had issues with Sexlab Aroused not working and the author of the mod confirmed to me that was because I had the loose files instead of .bsa, reinstalled normaly and then worked, so I did the same with Hentai Pregnancy and its (apparently?) working. However, in this case it maybe something else but indirectly related, maybe the loose files were overwitting something important. I still extract everything but with mods that includes script folders I may back to .bsa to get rid of those folders and then only can blame the mod xD or just double check and in only in case of error like in SL Aroused, back to .bsa. For example I have extracted the unofficial skyrim patches (because I run ddsopt in EVERYTHING) and so far I havent got any problem, except for I had to hidde one .pex file in MO from uskp to resolve an issue with dragon souls not being absorved form death dragons. Maybe I should reinstall those and try again with loose files in my sexlab mods, to avoid any possible conflict. But yeah of course anything that is sound, textures or meshes its everything always extracted for the win without any kind of doubt.

Archived