UV III conflict

I have a bit of a strange problem.

When I start sex, my character and the other person just stand there. If I try to switch anims, the anim position changes (sort of) but they still don't animate. 

It's not the anims or the skeletons. THis only happens sometimes. In one savegame this happens whereas in another save and location I can have sex with the exact same person just fine.  And when use tachicat to force said person to have sex with another one it works always.

Edit: seems to be an issue with UVIII. WHen I disable UVIII it works just fine. Anyone else have this issue and if so, know how to solve it (Besides disabling UVIII?)

• 2 weeks later...

UV3 comes with a skeleton I believe.  You need to make certain you reinstall the correct skeleton after installing UV3.

Exactly the reason I use BAIN for installation. (Lovers's skeleton is at the bottom of the package list)

I found a sort of (annoying) workaround:

Just before you have sex, disable-enable the person.   Doesn't always work though.

Archived