Fixed my animation (with the steps i used) issue BUT now I have crashing issues

bzald

greetings:

Hello Lovelab forms,

The problem:

As I was using the mod's at times my game crash's, sometimes it seems for no reason at all. Nothing around, not in a fight etc.

What I have fixed so far:

Here is what I have fixed so far (a step by step break down)

Animation not facing the right way or the player character Stands in a T position. All come down it seems to what you do in what order.

Steps: (Warning Make sure you read all the steps first because some steps are really part of each other.)

1: get all the mod's you want or need

2: Make sure they are current for instance some issues are fixed by having the current sexlab that was just updated.

3: Key Step: Install all your body mod's FIRST each time using Finus example install CherryRace.esp TemptressVixen.esp SuccubusRaceLite.esp and Immersive Bodies for instance.

4: Key Step: DO NOT say yes when they ask you to over right something Lets say you want or need Impressive bodies when it ask you to over right the head if you are installing another body mod. Yet you want Impressive Bodies DO NOT over right just say no and it will still install the body mod anyways and add the parts that you need.

So a Impressive Bodies with vampire looks/feel when you add the vampire mod. So take your time and read that, although I'm not a modder this is just from me reading and experimenting.

5: install the rest of the mod's, install sexlab first then all the rest of the mod's after just seems smoother that way.

6: install boss, and or another modloader to then fix your load order mainly, the reason this is last because it does the work and sometimes you might have to mess with the load order.

The current issue:

Now that seems to of fixed all the animation issues, I still need to test it horses, spiders, dogs, people, vampire lords (you can use hentai monsters for that) seems to work. Giant’s not sure, yet now I have a new issue that issue is that the game crash's. 80% of the time that it crash's I get a message X is having sex with Y, I seems to be fine having sex with anyone.

Now I was reading Yet another problem with Animation the post is here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23623-yet-another-problem-with-animations/?do=findComment&comment=590795 and as I was doing research I came across this response from Lother.
Lother, on 05 Dec 2013 - 08:08 AM, said:
Probably script lag, looking at your mod list. You have Convenient Horses, it has a tool you can activate in its mcm menu to check your script latency... If your average latency is over 50ms sexlab 1.24 is unlikely to work in most situations. Get rid of sexlab 1.24 and update to the lastest development version, it works perfectly 99% of the times.”

Sure enough my script latency goes from 40mps (not sure if that the correct term mps) to 140mps. Wow that a almost 4 times jump in Latency, so I updated sexlabs still crash's.
My current working theory is that SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp is the issues, Why because it seems like even every a NPC tries to have sex with something the script crash's the game. With that said I have DangerousNights1.0. Installed and when I sleep getup and someone grabs me the game crash's.

Beyond that nothing really comes to mind, I'm sure I'm missing something? Note: Both worked fine BEFORE I took off all the mod's and reinstall everything including the game.

in closing:

I'm not really sure what is going on, But it seems now it is a mod issue at lest that what im looking at. If the mod order is not right the game can crash, If another mod is messing with another mod that will cause the game to crash. Also from what I read Sexlab if updated and the mod is not it will crash the game?

Yet since all the mod's listed below worked before and not now, It seems I'm doing something wrong? So I decided that more time will most likely just make me not want to play, so I'm asking you guys and gal's if you have every encountered a issue like this and fixed it?

I'm still researching the issue on my end, just don't know much about Crashing.

Thanks
Bzald

Woops forgot my load order:

Over all load order

GameMode=Skyrim Skyrim.esm=1 Update.esm=1 Dawnguard.esm=1 HearthFires.esm=1 actorEvents.esm=1 ApachiiHair.esm=1 RaceCompatibility.esm=1 ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=0 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=0 EB-Races.esm=1 Falskaar.esm=1 SexLabAroused.esm=1 SexLab.esm=1 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1 skyui.esp=1 Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=0 SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1 FNISspells.esp=0 SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1 DangerousNights1.0.esp=1 jaxonzsksetester.esp=1 zzEDialog.esp=1 sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1 SexLab Submit.esp=1 SexLabDefeat.esp=1 SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=0 SexAddict.esp=0 MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=0 zzEstrus.esp=0 SexLab Enchantress.esp=0 SexLab Solutions.esp=0 LoversHook.esp=0 LoversVictim.esp=1 sexlab_necro.esp=0 SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1 SexLabUtil1.esp=0 SexLabConsequences.esp=1 SWT1.2.esp=1 EstrusChaurus.esp=1 Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp=0 HighResTexturePack01.esp=0 HentaiCreatures.esp=0 HighResTexturePack02.esp=0 HighResTexturePack03.esp=0 LiFEv1.1.esp=1 CherryRace.esp=1 TemptressVixen.esp=1 SuccubusRaceLite.esp=1 EB-Piercings.esp=1 EB-Follower.esp=1 HorsePenis.esp=1 Inconsequential NPCs.esp=0 QuieterDogs.esp=1 Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp=1 MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=0 Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1.esp=0 alternate start - live another life.esp=1 Place2Sleep.esp=1 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1 Hanali.esp=1 iHUD.esp=1 NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp=1 SDpatch - frostfall.esp=0 SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=0 SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp=0 DeadlyDragons.esp=1 DeadlyMonsters.esp=1 DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp=1 MechaDragons - Guardians of Kagrenzel.esp=1 Heimfeigr.esp=1 Convenient Horse Herding.esp=1 Convenient Horses.esp=1 barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1 dragonpriestmaskquestmarkers.esp=1 dungeonquestawareness.esp=1 garrettsretreat_v02a.esp=1 jman_perktreechanges.esp=1 lydiatheunburdened.esp=1 werewolvesofskyrim.esp=1 3DNPC.esp=0 better vampires.esp=0 xce.esp=0 SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1 Devious Deviants.esp=0 Devious Devices - Integration.esp=0 chauruslights.esp=0 conjurable chaurus.esp=0 dungeon1.esp=0 more summonables.esp=0

Mod's not loaded are:

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=0 (seems to crash the game)
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=0 (seems to crash the game)
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=0 (was thinking that it was causing too much lag, not sure now)
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1 (is off but again not sure if that is the cause since the game keeps crashing)
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=0 (just testing)
SexAddict.esp=0 (missing some animation but I think that is because of a update for sexlab)
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=0 (just testing)
zzEstrus.esp=0 (missing some animation but I think that is because of a update for sexlab)
SexLab Enchantress.esp=0 (just testing)
SexLab Solutions.esp=0 (just testing)
LoversHook.esp=0 (just testing)
sexlab_necro.esp=0 (just testing)
EstrusChaurus.esp=1 ( even know this is on, i should not that supposely you need zzEstrus to run it but it not listed in nexus mod manager)
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp=0 (was thinking that it was causing too much lag, not sure now)
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0 (was thinking that it was causing too much lag, not sure now)
HentaiCreatures.esp=0 (was thinking that it was causing too much lag, not sure now)
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0 (was thinking that it was causing too much lag, not sure now)
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0 (was thinking that it was causing too much lag, not sure now)
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=0 (was thinking that it was causing too much lag, not sure now)
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=0 (was thinking that it was causing too much lag, not sure now)
Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1.esp=0 (was thinking that it was causing too much lag, not sure now)
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=0 ( I don't have frostfall installed yet, so automatic crashing of game)
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=0 ( I don't have dragonborn installed yet, so automatic crashing of game)
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp=0 (was thinking that it was causing too much lag, not sure now and that it add's a lot of wolves which means more crashing lol)
3DNPC.esp=0 (was thinking that it was causing too much lag, not sure now)
better vampires.esp=0 (no reason to install this until crashing fixed)
xce.esp=0 (no reason to install this until crashing fixed)
Devious Deviants.esp=0 (I don't have all the mod's for this yet)
Devious Devices - Integration.esp=0 (I don't have all the mod's for this yet)
chauruslights.esp=0 (was thinking that it was causing too much lag, not sure now)
conjurable chaurus.esp=0 (was thinking that it was causing too much lag, not sure now)
dungeon1.esp=0 (no reason to install this until crashing fixed)
more summonables.esp=0 (no reason to install this until crashing fixed)

Update 1:

1. installed RealVision ENB and Skyrim Flora Overhaul since this post talked that as a possible fix Random Game Freezing http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23922-random-game-freezing/ did not seem to fix it. So now im looking at Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 10/18/2013 - Now with Creatures!. Since i keep getting a message that x and x is having sex then it crash's

Update 2:

2. turned on Papyrus log a few things stick out too me, 1) estrus seems to be missing a lot of things 2) summit seems to be missing a lot, 3) Succubus seems to e missing a few things. So i will try a different load order.

Update 3:

3. Yea after spending about a day and reinstalling everything it seems there was a missing file or two in my skyrim after that was fixed animation works yet now I have after sex my char just stands there, a few where the people having sex are stuck in the ground. I think that will all be fixed with Fnis but not sure.

With that said I think I can label this solved.........now only if i can figure out how to do that haha

Archived