CBBE Not Working

Merilian

The title states my issue, but let me explain a little bit more in depth. 

I've used CBBE before with no issues at all, the mod installed perfectly through

the Nexus Mod Manager. Now however, it doesn't seem to function at all.

I select my options in the NMM Installer, and it finishes installing. 

I then create the bodies with Bodyslide CB ++. 

If I go into my meshes/textures folder, the date changed for most of the files 

(The ones which should be changed by Bodyslide) matches the time and date

I edited them/when original files were installed.

When I go in game, my character still possesses the vanilla body with the dirt, yellow garments etc.

If anyone can shed some light on this for me, I'd appreciate this.

Thanks! 

EDIT: In my Skyrim.ini located in C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\Documents\My Games\Skyrim, under the archive tab there was: bInvalidateOlderFiles =0. I had previously not attempted to tamper with this for I thought resetting my Archive Invalidation would be enough.. After changing it to the value to 1, everything functioned again.

It seems that much of the time bodyslide doesnt seem to save the files correctly. Here is what I do for mine: Make sure you save the body preset you are using. 1st, build your nude body - press control while clocking the button to start so it is in the bodyslide folder (you will need to move it manually). You can do the same for any sets you want to do. just hold control and do the process to start building the bodies. You will have to tell it where to put them (I usually just put them in the bodyslide folder and move the created folder manually.

Archived