Trouble in making "kf" :The breast dosn't move...

gasilis

Hi, I got this problem , I made a "kf" motion file by 3dmax and Nifskope.

The "kf" includes some breast motions.

I text it in game, the breast dosn't move while other parts(hands foot etc.) work well.

I think my "kf" file has a problem, which make it not able to controll these bones in Oblivion game:

Bip01 L op1 

Bip01 L op2

Bip01 L op3 

Bip01 R op1 

Bip01 R op2

Bip01 R op3

But I can't find it out, since the "kf" file works well both in 3dmax and nifskope. In such software the breast works well.

So I upload my "kf" file, and I need your help.  

momo2.zip

- -   Hope my explanation is enough with my poor English.

There does not appear to be anything wrong with your animation file.  My guess is you either have a bad skeleton installed that doesn't support BBB or you have a Non-BBB upperbody mesh installed.  Try looking at both of those and see if that gets you working.

thx for reply, gregathit :)   

I use the vipcxj highheel system skeleton and the “Setbody 1.20” downloaded from this forum.

And my other motion mods  with BBB (Pretty Woman, DanceSync etc.) work well in game (breast moving).

In view of this, may be the problem is still comeout from my kf file.

I also upload the skeleton and body mesh files I used in game  for help.

Skeleton & meshes.zip

Are you absolutely certain that is your skeleton?  Look in the following location to confirm:

Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\skeleton.nif

That is the skeleton that you need to be checking.  Also check the female upperbody nif file that is there.  If those don't bounce then you might have issues.

Are you absolutely certain that is your skeleton?  Look in the following location to confirm:

Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\skeleton.nif

That is the skeleton that you need to be checking.  Also check the female upperbody nif file that is there.  If those don't bounce then you might have issues.

I find out that there's something wrong with my esp. 

I test the kf file with "Narae Pose mod - Stand01 pose" in the past, which is set to be "Specialidle" in

animation group section by the auther of "Narae Pose",

When I changed that pose to be "Whole body" in animation group section by TES Constructions

Set, the breast can move well with my file.

The animation group section set in CS seems to determine something of bone use in oblivion game.

/ The auther have some script about bone use of the mod Narae poes.

Though I'm not sure what exactlly cause the problem, the kf file has nothing wrong just as you said. 

thx for you help. :D

post-19853-0-82462900-1387383714_thumb.jpg

Archived