child races working with HF adoptions

lukeh

Does any of the SkyKids or Children of the Sky (by the main file or addons) adding adoptable elf/beast children around the Skyrim world compatibble with vanilla HF mechanics on the matter?

If not yet, which is most likely to do that first?

Thanks

Should already be working, at least it is for me.

Don't know why this question is in the adult section though.

Which of the two mods, anything else installed beside the main file? Are there added children or replacers?

Is here because the two mods are also in the adults section, no other reason.

What I'm looking for most is that if I mod only with HF in mind, only with it as a master, then my mod to work out of the box with those children.

Does any of the SkyKids or Children of the Sky (by the main file or addons) adding adoptable elf/beast children around the Skyrim world compatibble with vanilla HF mechanics on the matter?

If not yet, which is most likely to do that first?

Thanks

Children of the Sky has a add-on that makes the adoptable kids into COTS kids, so yes technically u can adopt the COTS kids, as for adding new adoptable ones, they dont have that, at least not yet, idk if Glouf is working on it or not, idk about SkyKids myself since i dont use that one, i use RCOTS and its add-ons

Guest carywinton

As I recall, COTS, SkyKids and Ashen Followers do already have adobtable children in them. It's not that complex to make an adoptable child from one of the available mods, Skykids, COTS or Asen Followers all you have to do is have the Master file {esm} for Hearthfire checked when working in the {CK} Creation Kit then add your NPC to the "Adoptable" faction. I cannot recall exactly the name of the faction and the CK is not behaving at the moment so I cannot look at it, but it should be fairly simple to find, just look at one of the currently adoptable children.

• 2 months later...

BYOHRelationshipAdoptableFaction

Make sure you've made the appropriate changes to the Skyrim Editor.ini or you won't be able to load DLC's in CK.

BYOHDisallowGamesFaction makes it so they don't run off having fun with the rest of the kids, and FavorJobsBeggarsFaction makes it so you can give her a lousy coin so she can afford an apple core (not the whole apple though). "Divines, bless your kind heart". <_<

Archived