Followers For RCOTS-Custom Races

View File

Firstly, I'd like to thank Glouf for making the RCOTS standalone file and the followers for it, it served to help me in creating my mod. I'd also like to thank jiitek and lostdaywalker for their works, as they've helped my playing of Skyrim to be better :)

This is my first real mod so I'm not intending to do anything groundbreaking here, just want to share some followers I've created.

ALSO: I'm willing to take requests for any followers, but not for sexual purposes.

My first contribution will be my Dremora followers I've created, one is a conjurer and the other is a two handed warrior. The conjurer summons special servants, these servants are based off of the imperial race with custom skin and a Dremora base as well. As for a backstory, that is for the player to decide :) I have my own, which is that they are Daedric servants sent to Nirn to bring Daedric influence back to Tamriel. Heda (the conjurer) is a royal amongst the Dremora and possesses the gift to summon her own servants. Lilith (the warrior) is a child of those who serve Mehrunes Dagon and wishes to continue their path, but longs for her own destiny... That's my story, but it is up to you the gamer to decide their fates!

This mod requires: Skyrim.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfires.esm, RaceCompatability.esm, RCOTS Races, and RCOTS followers.

**These files will most likely be required for all of the RCOTS related mods generated here**

Installation is simple, unzip, but in data, or use NMM.

Other Mods in progress: Summonable Spirits based on RCOTS, RCOTS Snow Elves, RCOTS Followers-Extended, And RCOTS Ghosts.

Thanks so much and enjoy the mod!!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/11/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearthfires.esm, RaceCompatability.esm, RCOTS Races, and RCOTS followers
  • Special Edition Compatible

Excelent. I have two questions for you: First, where I  find those beautiful dremoras and the others? two, what do you mean when you say "I'm willing to take requests for any followers...", that means you could make a new follower based on X or Y race ( for example, a petite ningheim female)?

I'm confused as you can see.

Excelent. I have two questions for you: First, where I find those beautiful dremoras and the others? two, what do you mean when you say "I'm willing to take requests for any followers...", that means you could make a new follower based on X or Y race ( for example, a petite ningheim female)?

I'm confused as you can see.

That's a strike on my part, sorry about that!! The Dremora girls are in the sleeping giant inn in riverwood. The ghost is in the Windhelm hall of the dead. The summonable girls all must be consoled in by the spell, something I have to work on... And yes I'll take requests of anything I can reasonably do :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there. In my new playthrough I was ready to use your mod but damn! I need a lot of adittional plugins to make it work ( from your requeriments to additional plugins RCOTS needs too) my load list is not precisely empty :P

Hello there. In my new playthrough I was ready to use your mod but damn! I need a lot of adittional plugins to make it work ( from your requeriments to additional plugins RCOTS needs too) my load list is not precisely empty :P

Sorry, I wish there was another way to do it :/ I'm not the best at modding but I will continue to work on it! Is the mod working for you?

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late reply! To be honest, I'm unsure how to do that :/ also the door in the Sleeping Giant Inn is a problem I created, I accidentally grabbed it during the placement of the characters and tried to put it back in place but failed miserably... Sorry about that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...