Good Video Screen Recorder ;D!

Lovely Rose

So I was thinking of starting my own Fallout/Skyrim Mod Adventure on youtube.

BUT i can't find a good video recorder!!!

i use fraps for screenshots and shit, and sometimes small lil things i find to record that are funny (skelly dancing in floor glitchs, etc etc)

but u can only record for 29 seconds in fraps!!!!! WTFFF

i tried BB Flash backs? But i makes a .FRB or w.e format that like, no one has even heard of and the quality is kinda shit!

So idk

Anyone got any suggestions? Maybe buy me fraps licences? XD(37 dollars o..o) Lol

i use fraps for screenshots and shit, and sometimes small lil things i find to record that are funny (skelly dancing in floor glitchs, etc etc)

i tried BB Flash backs? But i makes a .FRB or w.e format that like, no one has even heard of and the quality is kinda shit!

So idk

Anyone got any suggestions? Maybe buy me fraps licences? XD(37 dollars o..o) Lol

Bandicam 10min no license needed.

http://www.bandicam.com/fraps-alternative/

So idk

Bandicam 10min no license needed.

http://www.bandicam.com/fraps-alternative/

Ill check it out. :D

Archived