**added UNPBO V3.1 HDT TBBP_BBP  beta

** added 7B-O V2.1 HDT TBBP_BBP  beta

• special thanks to "blabba" for hdt weights used.

Extremely recommended skeleton from "groovtama"  fixes alot of weird body morphing

HERE

let me know if it fixes that weird leg problem where the inner thigh wouldn't move with legs, that annoyed the hell out of me...

@alphaviza

attachicon.gifskintight 7BO.rar

Nice work sunwalker! :)

Just a quick note, would it be possible to fix the cliiping around the arms/ellbow on the light version of the suit?

I'll look into it

Is unpbo supporting pregnant meshes

The new version of 7BO has a belly node, so I suppose that remy has also included a belly node into the new UNPBO

Can somebody to tell me what is this "HDT weight". Yes, Im noob...

HDT just means that it has collision, meaning that if hands touch it will be moved accordingly-

@Sunwalker: which version of UNPBO are the piercings set for, i updated and didn't back up my old UNPO version. :(

@remymartin1986: do you have the older versions of your bodies still available?

I'll also look into that ;o

One more request to covert this http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1502.html Aradia Rogue Armor to UNPBO. I glad to see 7BO coversation, but I use UNPBO. Who supports me?

efc5eb20ff74e3739003b52a4380936b.jpeg

Alright...

I rather would spent time to figure out how to do "armors" from scratch.

post-30698-0-47733200-1394998911_thumb.jpgpost-30698-0-47488400-1394998913_thumb.jpg

@alphaviza

attachicon.gifskintight 7BO.rar

Nice work sunwalker! :)

Just a quick note, would it be possible to fix the cliiping around the arms/ellbow on the light version of the suit?

I think I managed to fix clipping using bodyslide.

It might not be perfect but there isnt clipping (or at least when I use it) so it should be OK

I only use the black one so I've only fixed the black one.

skintight-clipfix.7z

@minimax1: behind Hilde and Sven house there will be a basement door. inside you will find it in a container 

@Gamer2706, @bytion: yea, both unpbo and 7bo should have everything needed for pregnancy as far as i know. i haven't really tested it though since i dont use preggo mods

@wovik253: man im a hdt noob too lol as far as i know, "hdt weight" is weight paint made with hdt physics in mind so bounce/sway will be more smooth? im sure if you asked @blabba he could tell you better than me

@gatekeeperdbrimstone: try these links, its the older verions-

@sunwalker: thanks for the continued support man :D

Having some glitch after install new version..... happen with both 7BO and UNPBO. NPCs that use other body dont have this glitch

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-17 21-25-50-40.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-17 21-26-04-47.jpg

Edit: I believe the problem was the vag. Use no vag option and everything is fine

its not the vag its the pubes.

I had the same issue (on Serana to) switched her to the non pube one and its working OK.

No idea why tho its working OK on my char

@alphaviza: thanks for doing that one

Meh, making OC sure is hard ^^

Have some aradia ! Weighing the skirt to the skirtbones to remove weird glitching

attachicon.gifScreenShot189.jpg

attachicon.gifAradia_dancer_7BO_1.rar

I like to help where I can ^_^

Having some glitch after install new version..... happen with both 7BO and UNPBO. NPCs that use other body dont have this glitch

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-17 21-25-50-40.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-17 21-26-04-47.jpg

Edit: I believe the problem was the vag. Use no vag option and everything is fine

I have the same problem. what is vag option?

The no vag is the no labia body mesh which doesn't include the realistic vagina added in.

In the main archive look in.

-> UNPBO V3.1 HDT TBBP_BBP\meshes\actors\character\character assets\no pube-labia\

or 

-> UNPBO V3.1 HDT TBBP_BBP\meshes\actors\character\character assets\no pube - no labia\

Hey Guys was wondering if anybody would be so kind as to do a conversion for UNPBO for these two mods:

* Lingerie Set for the UNPB BBP Body - www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34308/

* Brokefoots UNP Mashup Compilation - www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20415/

** Mainly need the bikini tops, bras and full body pieces from the Lingerie set and the tops and body straps from the Brokefoots UNP Mashup Compilation ** 

Dont think it would be that much of a huge job ??

Let me know thank you in advance (and keep up the awesome work, this body and the armor sets are really getting better every day !!!!)

xx Ecs