Skyrim crashes on startup

So I've installed all the required mods to run sexlab.

However whenever I start skyrim it crashes to desktop after the bethesda log/dragon logo) Right before the menu.

I have Skse, FNIS nehaviors spells and creatures, BOSS, SkyUI (I dont think Im missing anything)

* I have run the FNISgenerator

* I have installed SKSE

* I have Launched from the SKSE Launch shortcut.

:::::

When I uncheck sexlab, Skyrim runs flawlessly.

When I check Sexlab, Skyrim crashes to desktop on startup.

Any ideas how to get this working?

Thanks

Mal

So I've installed all the required mods to run sexlab.

However whenever I start skyrim it crashes to desktop after the bethesda log/dragon logo) Right before the menu.

I have Skse, FNIS nehaviors spells and creatures, BOSS, SkyUI (I dont think Im missing anything)

* I have run the FNISgenerator

* I have installed SKSE

* I have Launched from the SKSE Launch shortcut.

:::::

When I uncheck sexlab, Skyrim runs flawlessly.

When I check Sexlab, Skyrim crashes to desktop on startup.

Any ideas how to get this working?

Thanks

Mal

Post your full load order in a spoiler CTD at start up are generally a missing master let us at least see your load order so we can try to help.

This type of crash usually indicates that you are missing a mod that is a requirement for one of your installed mods (known as a missing master).  For example, sexlab requires skyui.  If missing, skyrim will ctd.  Your best bet is to ALWAYS provide a load order with and type crashing question.  Someone can help spot any conflicts and missing masters.  NMM and Wrye Bash (and I assume Mod Manager) can easily export the your load order and your can paste it in (with [ spoiler ] <your load order here> [ /spoiler ] tags - remove the spaces).

Aaannnnndddd, ninja'd by Shane4244 :ph34r: ...    damn it...

Dawnguard

Hearthfires

Dragonborn

Unoff Skyrim

unoff Dawnguard

unoff Hearthfires

Unoff Dragonborn

Highres 1

Highres 2

Highres 3

CBBE

Race coompatability

SkyUI

Sexlab.ESM

Sexlab: Romance

Sexlab: Dibella

Somthing I am noticing is that I downloaded FNIS spells with Mod manager, and I manually installed the other FNIS, Now, I activated FNIS spells with the Modmanager, yet the other FNIS (Behanviors etc) do not show up in the Mods list or plug ins list...

Maybe I am missing something. I know that FNIS is installed correctly as when I run Gen Users it says everything is working perfectly.

As I said though with what you see running it crashes to desktop everytime.

Sexlab Aroused is required for SexLab Romance it's not listed as a requirement in the OP but it is I would say that's your issue as far as the CTD goes.

ignore the above line I've been drinking skooma all night. :(

Edit:FNIS behaviors will not show up in your MM this is normal

Edit2: @srayesmanll   I'm always the one getting ninja'd this is a first for me lol.

Export your true load order using your mod manager and paste it here.  If you are using NMM,  the export button is below the green check mark on the "Plugins" tab.  It has an option to save to disk or to copy to clipboard.  If you use WB or MM, someone more familiar with them can tell you how to export the load order.  We need to see how it is truly ordered, because frankly, if that is your actual load order, you're fucked (and it may be the cause of your ctd).  Also, if you don't already have it, download BOSS and use it to set your basic load order.

Damnit, Shane ninja'd me again.  Anyway, Dibella (if it's the mod Sisterhood of Dibella) also requires the zaz animation pack (and that one is specified on the description page).

zaz animaiton pack is missing and required for sisterhood of dibella (also recommended using fus'ro'doh in the mod description)

-also I dont remember how to export the mod list using lolxus mod manager (Dx), but after you run boss, inside boss/skyrim you have a modlist.txt that is basically your loadorder directly created by boss

Edit2: @srayesmanll   I'm always the one getting ninja'd this is a first for me lol.

Don't let it go to your head  :P ...  I shall prevail!!!!!

It seems I'm an idiot anyway I have no idea where I got SexLab Romance required SexLab Aroused I normally have a good memory for post i've read thought I read that somewhere so ignore my advice on that one Malpherian and I'll edit my post so I don't confuse others.

Don't let it go to your head  :P ...  I shall prevail!!!!!

It seems I'm an idiot anyway I have no idea where I got SexLab Romance required SexLab Aroused I normally have a good memory for post i've read thought I read that somewhere so ignore my advice on that one Malpherian and I'll edit my post so I don't confuse others.

Probably thinking of Lover's Comfort, which does require Aroused.

Export your true load order using your mod manager and paste it here.  If you are using NMM,  the export button is below the green check mark on the "Plugins" tab.  It has an option to save to disk or to copy to clipboard.  If you use WB or MM, someone more familiar with them can tell you how to export the load order.  We need to see how it is truly ordered, because frankly, if that is your actual load order, you're fucked (and it may be the cause of your ctd).  Also, if you don't already have it, download BOSS and use it to set your basic load order.

Damnit, Shane ninja'd me again.  Anyway, Dibella (if it's the mod Sisterhood of Dibella) also requires the zaz animation pack (and that one is specified on the description page).

I'll export the true load order then but honestly Bosss doesn't seem to work as I own it and have ran it 3 times and nothing has changed, not does it change anything in my load order (In the data files or the true load order).

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
unofficial skyrim patch.esp=1
unofficial dawnguard patch.esp=1
unofficial hearthfire patch.esp=1
bladesfactionfix.esp=0
df127enchantedarrowsandbolts.esp=0
new guards.esp=0
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
trueskyrim.esp=0
wetandcold.esp=0
wetandcold - ashes.esp=0
RaceMenu.esp=0
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=0
skyui.esp=1
quest_andtherealmsofdaedra.esp=0
tos_granitehall.esp=0
localizedguildjobs.esp=0
quest_nomercy.esp=0
quest_pitfighter.esp=0
quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp=0
quest_sorcery.esp=0
quest_seaofghosts.esp=0
quest_thebiggertheyare.esp=0
wyrmstooth.esp=0
lighterdragonscalesandbones.esp=0
lightweight potions and poisons.esp=0
cbbecurvy.esp=1
hunter's discipline - 100%.esp=0
SexLab Romance.esp=1
tos_amber_guard.esp=0
tos_laintardale_hf.esp=0
tos_oakwood_hf.esp=0
climatesoftamriel.esp=0
better vampires.esp=0
FNISspells.esp=1
fox-disableautoaim.esp=0
SuccubusRaceLite.esp=0
amazingfollowertweaks.esp=0
alternate start - live another life.esp=0
the blood sanctum.esp=0
universalism.esp=0
UniversalismShadowSongMannor.esp=0

You can turn on the "Nude Suit" option within the sexlab MCM options (forget which section it's under), or you can install a nude male body from Nexus.  Using the sexlab nude suit option is that is doesn't make all of the dead bodies have boners, only males involved in sexlab animations, plus doesn't require an additional mod installed.  However, there are several nude male mods to use:  Better Males (favored soul's erect version) & SOS (which is basically favored soul's erect version but with the benefit of an adjustable schlong, plus leaves dead males in their underwear, but is majorly scripted and affects armors).  There are others, as well as a mod here that can replace sexlabs nude suit with various body options, so you could install a flaccid or underwear version for the normal body (favored souls flaccid version) and have the body suit use the erect version.  Haven't tried the mod myself (I use SOS).  But again, try the nude suit option in SexLab's MCM and that will get you started.

You can turn on the "Nude Suit" option within the sexlab MCM options (forget which section it's under), or you can install a nude male body from Nexus.  Using the sexlab nude suit option is that is doesn't make all of the dead bodies have boners, only males involved in sexlab animations, plus doesn't require an additional mod installed.  However, there are several nude male mods to use:  Better Males (favored soul's erect version) & SOS (which is basically favored soul's erect version but with the benefit of an adjustable schlong, plus leaves dead males in their underwear, but is majorly scripted and affects armors).  There are others, as well as a mod here that can replace sexlabs nude suit with various body options, so you could install a flaccid or underwear version for the normal body (favored souls flaccid version) and have the body suit use the erect version.  Haven't tried the mod myself (I use SOS).  But again, try the nude suit option in SexLab's MCM and that will get you started.

How do I acces the MCM in game? One of the mods has it keyed to a shout but I can't figure out the others.

And thanks :)

Bodyslide is not usable ingame, is an external tool that allows you to easily create your custom body and armors (you need armors converted to bodyslide, like this.) You select a body replacer and tweak at your own taste, then click on 'build' and you will have that body ingame. Or click 'build multiple groups' to convert an entire set of armors (like the one mentioned, although you need to save your preset first in most cases, for example 'my custom body' and then you build the armors using it as model)

Note tha the CBBE's bodyslider you download here is required but outdated, you have to download and install the newest bodyslide from here (bodyslide ++) overwritting when asked for. The tool then is located in

data/calientetools/bodyslide/bodyslide++.exe

Archived