Questions about sexlabs animations

Elitist

I have a few plugins added but cannot seem to find them in my skyrim/data folder; nevertheless,I find that in-game, I have options for female sexual animations, including one masturbation animation, but despite all the boxes i've checked and unchecked in the animations menus to get female/female-female-only, I cannot seem to get anything other than male/female animations.

I also have sexaddicts installed at the same time; they seem to both work as far as i can tell.

I also have this installed and I cannot seem to use it because of my issue.

I am very new to modding so any help would be appreciated ;_;

I have a few plugins added but cannot seem to find them in my skyrim/data folder; nevertheless,I find that in-game, I have options for female sexual animations, including one masturbation animation, but despite all the boxes i've checked and unchecked in the animations menus to get female/female-female-only, I cannot seem to get anything other than male/female animations.

I also have sexaddicts installed at the same time; they seem to both work as far as i can tell.

Sorry, but I have difficulties to analyse what your problem might be...here on LoversLab are a lot of sex mods...please tell us what plugins you installed.

The animations you downloaded from the link are not for SexAddicts...the first version is only a modders ressource, this version has to be implemented into a sex framework first before they can be used. The second version is a replacer version...these can be used by replacing a few animations from the "SexLab-Framework"....these are only for the "SexLab-Framework"!

First priority of modding is patience :)

So to avoid problems with your game please read the authors description...it is neccessary! ...especially when being new to modding :)

As a kickstart I would give you the advice to deinstall every sex mod you have just installed and go through this page here step by step...this is the one and only sex-framework you will ever need. If you managed to install this one and all its requirements correctly than you can proceed to this page...there you find all kind of different plugins. Choose what you like and be sure to read the linked threads for the plugins carefully...if you read and follow everything carefully, almost everything will work the way it should...even female-female-animations :)

Sorry, but I have difficulties to analyse what your problem might be...here on LoversLab are a lot of sex mods...please tell us what plugins you installed.

The animations you downloaded from the link are not for SexAddicts...the first version is only a modders ressource, this version has to be implemented into a sex framework first before they can be used. The second version is a replacer version...these can be used by replacing a few animations from the "SexLab-Framework"....these are only for the "SexLab-Framework"!

First priority of modding is patience :)

So to avoid problems with your game please read the authors description...it is neccessary! ...especially when being new to modding :)

As a kickstart I would give you the advice to deinstall every sex mod you have just installed and go through this page here step by step...this is the one and only sex-framework you will ever need. If you managed to install this one and all its requirements correctly than you can proceed to this page...there you find all kind of different plugins. Choose what you like and be sure to read the linked threads for the plugins carefully...if you read and follow everything carefully, almost everything will work the way it should...even female-female-animations :)

Thanks, will go through the links now!

Well I have a similar problem, as of today somehow all my sexlab plugins stopped working even though they worked fine yesterday. I can select all spells and dialogues, but the actors just won't do anything. I tried reinstalling the framework and the mods. I figured it might have to do with FNIS or SKSE, but both seem to work fine and don't give trouble with other mods. Reinstalling them and then the framework (+activating FNIS) and the mods didn't work as well :(

Ok fixed it by doing the ingame reinstall in MCM under Lovelab. The mods work, but the game crashes after 2 mins or so :/

1. What plugins do you have installed? Maybe you have some conflicting plugins.

2. Did you perform a clean save? When making changes to your game it is sometimes neccessary to let the plugins make a "fresh start"....otherwise they might screw up things (infinite loads, freezes)

3. What kind of crash is it? Freeze, infinite loading screen or crash to desktop?

- Infinite loading screens and freezes are performance related issues (from my point of view)...e.g. game overload

- CTDs are always (almost) a mod conflict...e.g. wrong skeleton or missing meshes

If I had your problem my first step would be to make a clean save...then I would deinstall FNIS and SexLab (COMPLETELY!! (scripts too)) and afterwards make a short test run if the game works well again...if yes then I would check if I have downloaded the most actual versions of FNIS and SL and reinstall them...

Archived