LadyBody by Krista blessed body

saschatht

What do you think of this modification to Krista's LadyBody?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNgYP-lMITk

attachments uploaded.

Install Krista's Ladybody, then replace the nif's and install a tbbp skeleton.

install HDT physics.

You might have to follow krista's instructions on changing skins with creation kit for specific races.

Test it with skeleton_female.hdx or without it.

LadyBody_0.nif

LadyBody_1.nif

sorry people, this physics do not like it, the breast is OK but the ass that's not right!

the ass is for the most part from muscle mass and not from shaking pudding, wiggle it's too much it does not look more natural.

german

sorry leute , diese physik gefällt mir gar nicht , die brust ist O.K. aber der arsch das geht garnicht !

der arsch besteht zum größten teil aus muskelmasse und nicht aus zitterpudding , das wackeln ist zu viel es sieht nicht mehr natürlich aus .

Looks good!

You still need a custom skeleton and custom animations for Lady Body right?

I never used Lady Body, but the one thing that i really like about the body are the feet. They look so much better (at least looking at the meshes) than the ones used by pretty much every other body mod.

Does anybody know if there is a way (or at best an existing mod) that makes them compatible with UNPB? I would really like to see that.

I think that's quite a nice looking body.  LBs original frame is very deliberately designed though. I'm not sure it realistically supports the more ample proportioned lady lumps tbh, even though you haven't gone overboard it looks kind of odd to me. I think the ass sticks out too much, and while the boobs are quite pleasing from the front, from the side they've got that zeppelin effect going on -maybe that's HDT though. Would that frame, with some extra meat on it, evolve that shape? Not so sure.

I get why you've done this though,  LB is a really well designed body like DG is, and some guys just like to see more ample proportions. Good work anyway though, I couldn't do it. 

• 1 year later...

Archived