AP crashes every time I use it!

B0ss plz

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing that you have installed and updated all required programs. I'm saying that because few days ago I installed AP (after a long time) just to see how it works. I have had no issue. I used FNIS 4.1, Wrye bash patch and BOSS + XXX animation mod from Nexus. Works fine. This time the my PC didn't even fall from the floor (drawn) and it didn't pass through objects like it was in case of using "tcl" in console. Try to reinstall AP and update FNIS. Don't forget to use Wrye bash patch and BOSS. Must work.

Are you using any of the Custom Races with PCEA? Just recently, I updated PCEA but forgot to run FNIS. I traced back, realized I didn't run FNIS, immediately started it up and updated behaviour through the UI.

You might also want to check if all animation related mods are up to date and not conlicting with each other.

Get FNIS if you don't have it, so many mods use it.

Always make sure you update the FNIS behaviour even you are not using there is no explicit description that you need to, when playing as any custom race.

Edit: Also http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21973-sexlab-tdf-prostitution-and-pimping-the-former-aggressive-prostitution-v173/ I'm guessing AP stands for "Aggressive Prostitution". If it's "Animated Prostitution", the mod required to run it conflicts with FNIS.

Archived