estrus chaurus not functioning

foursquared

Hey forums, I downloaded and installed the estrus chaurus mod via NMM but it doesnt exactly work. The MCM menu "Estrus Chaurus" as shown in a screenshot doesnt get registered but the "Actor Events" menu from a separate mod that is required for Estrus Chaurus registers and shows up in MCM. 
I'm not too entirely sure what's wrong (cuz im sort of a noob at modding, sort of..)
The mod "Estrus" works correctly however.

Hey forums, I downloaded and installed the estrus chaurus mod via NMM but it doesnt exactly work. The MCM menu "Estrus Chaurus" as shown in a screenshot doesnt get registered but the "Actor Events" menu from a separate mod that is required for Estrus Chaurus registers and shows up in MCM. 

I'm not too entirely sure what's wrong (cuz im sort of a noob at modding, sort of..)

Do you have SkyUI ver 4.1 installed correctly I had a similar problem with another mod because I did not update my SkyUi properly from an older version.

Do you have SkyUI ver 4.1 installed correctly I had a similar problem with another mod because I did not update my SkyUi properly from an older version.

I solved my problem. I was roaming in skyrim for a bit when the mod finally registered. Weird, but whatever. it works now :D

Archived