Need a Good Brown Girl Race

lolicatgirls9

I'm thinking of making a new character to use with CLS, and what I really want is a creamy delicious brown girl. Not like Chocolate Elves, but like... well here, let me attach a pic... there we go. Something along the lines of that. Sorry for the small pic size.

So what would you guys recommend?

post-12580-13597871737081_thumb.png

Oh' date=' dang. I never would have thought of that. Thanks for the help.

[/quote']

Also, if you're looking for gloss, a mod was just released that adds gloss to the skin (believe). Check tesnexus it's one of the latest files.

Oh, this looks good.

But... how do I use it? I'm supposed to drag and drop textures to it, right? Because that's apparently not working. I get "Success: 0."

One more thing, I think the race in that pic I uploaded is Diablo Elf, but a version with custom colors. I installed the Diablo Elf 6 in 1 omod, but it seems that this one is not included, even though the preview shows that it is... or seems to show that it is.

Any idea where I might find it?

Oh' date=' this looks good.

But... how do I use it? I'm supposed to drag and drop textures to it, right? Because that's apparently not working. I get "Success: 0."

One more thing, I think the race in that pic I uploaded is Diablo Elf, but a version with custom colors. I installed the Diablo Elf 6 in 1 omod, but it seems that this one is not included, even though the preview shows that it is... or seems to show that it is.

[/quote']

You drag body meshes into glossmax and use nifskope to gloss up face meshes. You also need glossy textures like the ones that come with chocolate eleves for example.

If you have a good looking race already and you know how to edit textures' date=' it's simple enough to slide the colortone of a texture a little towards brown. Just make sure to make the exact same change to every texture to prevent seams.

[/quote']

One more thing, is this what they did in this image?

Lolivion.jpg

Referring to the one on the left, for the record.

Oh' date=' this looks good.

[/quote']

You drag body meshes into glossmax and use nifskope to gloss up face meshes. You also need glossy textures like the ones that come with chocolate eleves for example.

Oh. Huh. This program isn't as helpful as I thought... is it? I mean, it does make changing the glossiness of bodies easier, but that's about it, right?

I never had much luck with GlossMax, because a lot of the time the .nifs I put in didn't have their material labeled as "skin." So it didn't work, or that's what I gather. Instead, I prefer to just open the .nif in NifScope, find the material/skin (labeled with a colour palette icon) select it, and adjust the gloss on a scale of 0 to 100. 100 looks slick an oily :D

I would use Gimp for all your texture changing needs, though I've never messed with it much myself. I tend to just toil with the ingame sliders for bearable results.

Certain textures won't look as oiled as they should - something to do with their Alpha channels, but for the most part, glossing up the default female upper body meshes makes most encounters look considerably more erotic :)

Im kinda lost.. i find lots of eye hair mouth etc.. but where in oblivion data folder contains Body mesh? I'm trying to use gloss program but can't find the files.

In your Data folder, you'll find your mesh folder. This should all be in your Oblivion installation directory.

The path should look something like this, for the default female meshes: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\_male

You'll be looking for "femaleupperbody.nif" and "femalelowerbody.nif"

Just a reminder to everyone:

Even if you use GlossyMax to "glossify" your character's body skins, you're technically only modifying their nude bodies. The moment you equip them with clothes, you may notice that their skin reverts back to normal and is no longer glossy (unless the clothes have already been glossified ahead of time by the mod author). So, what's the solution? Just drag the .nif files of the clothes into GlossyMax and it should work. Worse case scenario is that you may have to open up NifSkope and manually change the glossy settings for the clothes, but you shouldn't have to do this unless you do get a skip/fail message in GlossyMax.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived