[Closed] Rigged Skull clutter mesh for armor mashup usage

Jormungandr

It doesn't really work like that..  You'll need to place it in your scene and get it into position first i.e on the shoulder or wherever.  Objects like this are certainly easy to rig in max though, If used as pauldrons - after adding a skin modifier I'd likely add a clavicle and upper arm twist bone and then give them equal weights.  This'll prevent it from stretching or warping.  Keep in mind the eyes are using a different texture too so it's a separate object and will need to be attached to the skull to make it easier to place.

If you don't have a blender or max thhen I could take a guess on position and set two up as pauldrons - you'd probably run into clipping on some stuff you wanted to add them into however

Wow.. well i have no idea about rigging and weighting, all i know is how it looks when it's messed up heh. Thought it'd be easier since it's a vanilla mesh.

If you don't have a blender or max thhen I could take a guess on position and set two up as pauldrons - you'd probably run into clipping on some stuff you wanted to add them into however

Did i understand that correct? If i put the stuff together in nifskope, you'd do that?

find the tri-shapes where the eyes are in nifskope and then go to the shader property :

iad9GUd.jpg

the parts I highlighted in red control glow - double clicking emissive color brings up 3 boxes with red, green and blue values (between 0 and 1 or anypoint in between like 0.5)

and the Emissive Multiple below it is strength of the glow, I already set it to 2 as seen in pic, try between 2 and 5 for starters

Archived