Thor BodyShop

ThorBody01

==========

Both the meshes are identical except the necks.

femalebody_0.nif = light

femalebody_1.nif = heavy

This will help prevent neck seams if you decide to use any of my other bodies as morphs with these bodies.

INSTALLATION:

=============

Add files to your Data folder

NOTES:

Hera, Athena, TB01, meshes are Interchangeable!

Replace the file femalebody_0.nif

OR rename the file to femalebody_1.nif and replace, to get different results.

Because the head neck seams are different, Some of the bodies if added incorrectly may show neck seams.

CREDITS:

========

Mesh imports - 2pac4eva4 - Thanks

New feet mesh - supplied by Phygit - Thanks

PERMISSIONS:

============

PM me if you want to use any of the assets.

Thor925

post-20661-13597872258215_thumb.jpg

post-20661-13597872258789_thumb.jpg

post-20661-13597872259466_thumb.jpg

post-20661-13597872260436_thumb.jpg

TB01.7z

Thor Body Pack

Thor Body Pack

==============

Hera x 4

Athena x 6

DMRA x 3

TB01 x 2

Note: "Hera0_tiny breasts" is not morphable

1. Select the required files and rename them to either femalebody_0 0r femalebody_1

2. Add/Replace the files to: ...\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\

3. Use the body slider to alter the shape to your preference.

NOTES:

All these meshes are interchange-able for morphing purposes.

However the smaller breast variants are for 'light' position (femalebody_0)

and the others are for 'heavy' positions (femalebody_1)

I have added 'heavy' to the filenames.

In-game Slider to the extreme left is light.

In-game Slider to the extreme right is heavy.

If you notice any gaps at the neck seam, you have got it wrong.

CREDITS:

========

Mesh imports - 2pac4eva4 - Thanks

post-20661-13597872265983_thumb.jpg

Thor NMB for NPC's

I will be building non morphing body variants to use as replacers for NPC's

These bodies can be also be used for the PC, but are obviously non-morphing and are not compatible with my other bodies.

To use for PC:

1. Add/Replace the files to: ...\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\

To use for NPC:

Rename the files to the same names as the armor or body of the NPC you are replacing.

Here is a variant of TB01. It has less manly shoulders.

post-20661-1359787227185_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Nice one thor. No plans for "heavy" hands though?

I haven't played the game to know why heavy hands are needed.

I'm guessing that my bodies will have a gap at the arms if you wore any of the default heavy gloves?

So, the question arises, are any of the default gloves good enough to warrant altering my bodies?

If there are some good gloves, doesn't it make better sense to alter them to fit, especially since my body seams have more points?

Ideally, I would prefer one full seamless body with one uv map, and build new gloves to suit.

I may be blind or something' date=' but I am still not seeing anything debilitating. So far I have tested my whole inventory, guess I will have to do some pillaging. But no gaps as of yet.[/color']

Theory says the gap will only show if game is using 'heavy' gloves/boots.

i.e. Your body slider is on the right.

No it's nothing like that. I just thought it was a natural progression for a bulkier person to have bulkier hands as well.

Compatibility with armour and clothes would be nice, but you've already said you have no intention for that. I haven't noticed anything with gauntlets either, mostly because most of them extend quite far up, and they probably aren't naked npcs with gauntlets on. It's the ones not wearing gauntlets that there's a large gap(much larger wrists). On the heavier settings there's still a gap at the back of the neck but it's only visible at low angles. Not big problems as I don't really play female characters(yet), but just reporting what I found.

Anyway though, I'm using Phygit's new UV mapped feet, are the mesh dimensions the same as the older one you're using? Looks seamless to me at low to medium weight.

Works perefectly fine for me :D

Love the body itself too, just what I wanted. Maybe a little bit of stomach muscle, ala HGEC, but that is just me being very picky.

The only problem that I have noticed is when crouching - all other animations look natural.

I just thought it was a natural progression for a bulkier person to have bulkier hands as well.
When I was heavily into body building' date=' I noticed my body muscles becoming big. My hands and feet didn't grow in size.

I would say the hands are too big and the arms too long.

Compatibility with armour and clothes would be nice, but you've already said you have no intention for that.

I fail to see why people want a good body covered with crappy default armor and clothes. I can understand wanting new armor and clothes.

On the heavier settings there's still a gap at the back of the neck but it's only visible at low angles.

There should be no gap' date=' if you use a heavy mesh with a heavy setting.

I'm using Phygit's new UV mapped feet, are the mesh dimensions the same as the older one you're using?

I haven't checked. ;p

Love the body itself too' date=' just what I wanted. Maybe a little bit of stomach muscle, ala HGEC, but that is just me being very picky.[/quote']

Nobody has offered me any help with this. I would like lots of body textures, but I can only do things one at a time.

The only problem that I have noticed is when crouching - all other animations look natural.

Yep. Animation sucks big time. Hopefully, some animator will sort all this out.

I've just started using your body mod since I wasn't quite happy with the shape of CBBE and I can make high resolution normal maps with various added details using the sculpt tool in blender. I'm planning on adding various levels of muscle (ie. from conditioned to body builder fanatic) similar to Tigersan's Female Muscle Mod on the Nexus. If anyone has any other requests I could have a go at them.

I've just started using your body mod since I wasn't quite happy with the shape of CBBE and I can make high resolution normal maps with various added details using the sculpt tool in blender. I'm planning on adding various levels of muscle (ie. from conditioned to body builder fanatic) similar to Tigersan's Female Muscle Mod on the Nexus. If anyone has any other requests I could have a go at them.

if you are familiar with fnevs oblivion skin textures...make something like that. make me a really toned texture, with an abs OUTLINE and i would love you forever.

IMO this is the best female model skin (mesh/bone weights) so far (shape is a issue of taste). I have only one minor problem with not-standard UVs: in some cases nipples are on the wrong position in vanilla tavern clothes models (i guess these original nifs are using your textures).

Could you be more specific, how to "use for NPC:

Rename the files to the same names as" ... "body of the NPC you are replacing." Please, some examples! Body nif naming, directories....

Could it be e.g. 000a2c8e.nif for Lydia? But where?

:)