IGN:Superman Vs Batman. The Movie 2015.

Emily

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win in 2015?

• Batman
    • Superman

I honestly can't imagine Ben Affleck as Batman. Sure he already played a superhero before...but his Daredevil was...well..MEH. <_< If they can't get Bale back then why not try Michael Fassbender, Karl Urban, Eric Bana, Clive Owen...heck anyone else...maybe even Hugh Laurie would look good in a batsuit.

I'm not going to go see it, as, to me, live action Superman is dead.  Died with Man of Steel.  Ten minutes of plot.  2 hours of CG.  Dark Knight Rises was also an abomination of epic proportions.  If that's the quality in store for DC's live action features, I'll stick with Marvel.

lol, I love that vid!

I just really believe that Superman is one of the most poorly written characters of all time.  Even his name is incredably one dimensional.  Putting two characters in the same movie; one whose only weakness is plot device and the other whose only super power is plot device, is just dumb.  I like Batman, though I will admit I'm more of a marvel girl, but he just seems to fall apart when he's put into the same context as most of the Justice League.  Batman is best when he's on his own like in the animated series that was just incredable or even the recent video games but there isn't one situation in any of those things that Superman couldn't have defeated by simply blinking.

Don't even mention that movie!! I looked up who the lead actors were and I almost fell out of my chair from laughing so hard when I saw they got BEN AFFLECK for the role of Batman they should have stuck with Christian Bale as he was the best batman yet.

mrw_i_heard_ben_affleck_is_the_new_batma

• 2 weeks later...

People say superman would always win because he has superpowers, but batman had what none of the other super heros ever had... He was always prepared for everything. He had a plan and a plan of a plan of a plan if that plan failed he had a plan. He would shake your hand and smile, but in his head he's thinking of a plan on how to stop you later. It made him ready for everything.

As for Ben playing batman, we'll just have to wait and see, but christian bale is my batman.

I honestly can't imagine Ben Affleck as Batman. Sure he already played a superhero before...but his Daredevil was...well..MEH. <_< If they can't get Bale back then why not try Michael Fassbender, Karl Urban, Eric Bana, Clive Owen...heck anyone else...maybe even Hugh Laurie would look good in a batsuit.

Karl Urban needs to stay as Joseph Dredd.

Archived