Mooz Info Sign - Futa and Female Advertisements

Mooz Info Sign - Futa and Female Advertisements

View File

🔻YOU ARE HERE

Add some sign posts to your community lot that are in equal parts functional and stimulating. No, you weren't caught staring at the pretty model's goods, you were carefully studying the map on where to find the Yoga pant store.... their models are even better I hear. 

Comes in 23 advertisement swatches of various female and futa models.

REQUIRES: City Living Expansion Pack 

WANT EVEN MORE SIGNS?

Pair this mod with my other if you want large murals to stamp on your buildings

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/22/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    City Living Expansion Pack

Posted (edited)

Hi, hello! Hope you all are enjoying what was once a small idea, to now 3+ mods. I might continue to flesh out the theme of retail/commercial related content.

In other news, I updated this mod. I added a couple more swatches and adjusted the lighting so they do not appear as bright. I use plenty of other mods that adjust lighting in game so PLEASE LET ME KNOW if you notice undesirable results on your end. If the images appear too dark, please let me know. I am new to the modding scene, but can probably make further adjustments if needed. 

Edited by Mooz22
Posted (edited)

One final update! I have added a couple more swatches, but mainly I didn't like how unorganized they were before. Now all my pics use the frontside of the sign so you can see which one you are looking at without having to pan your camera around as you browse. The back (with the exception of 3 double-sided) is still some variety of the vanilla swatches as to keep the original aesthetic. 

Because of the swatch changes, this update might remove any placed down signs from your world. Simply re-add them. All of the originals are still available in some way. 

Pro Tip: While selecting any colorable object in Build/Buy mode, use the "+" key to quickly browse swatches.

Edited by Mooz22