How to mod the game for T-Girl Race or Unique player?

Hello, i use 3ba and i would like to create a T-Girl warrior, so i got a lot of question because it's my first time doing that!

1- Did there is a T-Girl Race that i could use in racemenu for 3ba?

2- If there is one, is it possible for me to later change some follower with it?

3- Did there is  a mod that able me to create a 3ba/T-girl race but not to apply it on every female in the game? (like a new race?)

4- Did there is a tuto for how to build armors for the specific body? I would like to keep the same body then my other female, just a bit more muscular, and to add some specific bikini armor for T-Girl, does that exist? I saw a mod on nexus but it's for the normal cbbe body? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/114123

I ve found a lot of stuff on internet but i don't know what to do/ chose. So any help would be apreciated!

Vor 11 Minuten sagte devilangel13:

Hallo, ich verwende 3ba und möchte eine T-Girl-Kriegerin erstellen, daher habe ich viele Fragen, weil es das erste Mal ist, dass ich das mache!

1- Gibt es ein T-Girl-Rennen, das ich im Rennmenü für 3ba verwenden könnte?

2- Wenn es einen gibt, kann ich später damit einen Follower ändern?

3- Gibt es einen Mod, der es mir ermöglicht, ein 3ba/T-Girl-Rennen zu erstellen, es aber nicht auf jede Frau im Spiel anzuwenden? (Wie eine neue Rasse?)

4- Gibt es eine Anleitung, wie man Rüstungen für einen bestimmten Körper baut? Ich würde gerne den gleichen Körper wie meine andere Frau behalten, nur etwas muskulöser, und eine spezielle Bikini-Rüstung für T-Girl hinzufügen, gibt es das? Ich habe einen Mod auf Nexus gesehen, aber er ist für den normalen CBBE-Körper? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/114123

Ich habe eine Menge Dinge im Internet gefunden, weiß aber nicht, was ich tun/wählen soll. Daher wäre ich für jede Hilfe dankbar!

I assume by "T-Girl" you mean a woman who has a penis - regardless of whether she has her own vagina or none... the whole thing in "Skyrim" (or "Fallout 4") is referred to as " Futanari"

They are not a separate "race" - rather, as women of different races, they are modified accordingly with an additional penis... the simplest is the "Northern" race - there are also "templates" that the player can use themselves

Here are a few links from this forum on this topic:

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2024 at 9:25 AM, Miauzi said:

I assume by "T-Girl" you mean a woman who has a penis - regardless of whether she has her own vagina or none... the whole thing in "Skyrim" (or "Fallout 4") is referred to as " Futanari"

They are not a separate "race" - rather, as women of different races, they are modified accordingly with an additional penis... the simplest is the "Northern" race - there are also "templates" that the player can use themselves

Here are a few links from this forum on this topic:

Sorry i did not saw your answer! Well what i wanted to do is to have a "custom race" so i can use the vaginaless body on it without interfering with other race from skyrim, i know there is the "unique player" system but it seem to mess up when adding other custom race to racemenu ^^"