Help Identifying Dibella Quest Mod

During previous playthroughs, I have played a quest-driven Dibella mod that includes its own little Dibella sanctuary with a door that only opens when you get the requisite quest. Unfortunately, it's been a year or more and now I find myself unable to locate the cozy little outpost or identify the mod. All I know for sure is that the name of the mod doesn't include "Dibella" because the only mods I have with "Dibella" in the name are clothing & environmental (sexier statues, etc.) mods plus one dedicated Serana-Dibella mod.

Since I can find neither the outpost nor the name of the mod, I can't Google up any help on how to start the quest chain or locate the sanctuary.  Yes, it makes me laugh at me too. Serves me right for taking a few months off from Skyrim. Please toss me a clue once you finish laughing at my dumb ass. :classic_heart: