TBBP help

Kasumidoll

After several tries, I finally got TBBP working. However, its not perfect yet. The hips are broken, which I think is a mesh issue. My character stands like 1' off the floor and she keeps turning around and around. If someone can help me iron out these last few things I'll be a happy camper.

post-19327-0-07694700-1384824159_thumb.jpg

post-19327-0-15035300-1384824169_thumb.jpg

The broken hips look like a mismatch between the body type and the textures. Changing your textures to the correct ones will fix this.

The turning around thing is the default idle anim for tbbp. You can remove or replace it.

The floating thing i'm not to sure on, bad skeleton (nif/hkx)? bad animation? or bad body mesh?

Or maybe you use HDT high heels and its being applied too bare feet?    

I tried the textures and I still have the broken hips, plus there is a nasty gap at the neckline. I tried the 4k skin textures and that solved the hips, but totally knocked out the jiggle. Plus I can't figure out how to kill the high heel stance (which also shows blank soles). But the animation replacer took care of the turning problem.

post-19327-0-56906700-1384840531_thumb.jpg

post-19327-0-83956700-1384840541_thumb.jpg

post-19327-0-44226000-1384840551_thumb.jpg

Walking above the ground might actually be a problem with that location. If I'm not mistaken that looks like the Helgen Cave... you should try going elsewhere: e.g. Whiterun or another city and see if the problem persists there. I've always had some problems with my character not walking properly on the floor around that area.

I realize I'm not really providing you with a solution but that's all the knowledge I have on that issue :s

Walking above the ground might actually be a problem with that location. If I'm not mistaken that looks like the Helgen Cave... you should try going elsewhere: e.g. Whiterun or another city and see if the problem persists there. I've always had some problems with my character not walking properly on the floor around that area.

I realize I'm not really providing you with a solution but that's all the knowledge I have on that issue :s

I used coc riverwood, ran to whiterun then took the carriage to solitude. That didn't fix it.

Archived