[Mod]Lemonlord Animation Pack for SCake - Male player/Female pal

Lemonlord Animation Pack for SCake - Male player/Female pal

Rudimentary animation pack focused on the idea of submissive male player with female (or male) pals. Currently, there are 8 different animations with 8 different pals. Mainly a proof of concept for now, as these animations were made rather quickly and are also not made with any specific meshes or lewd bits in mind, so they may not look right currently. However, if models/compatibilities officially tied to SCake show up I'd like to go back and edit the animations as needed. Brief installation instructions included in the zip file.

Animations:

Spoiler

Cattiva, cremis, direhowl, dinobossom, eikthrdeer, foxparks, katress, leezpunk

Anyways, I hardly like ever see any animation packs for modded games that feature specifically male/female creature pairings, let alone males in a submissive position with them. So I wanna try and kill two birds with one stone in this pack and try to broaden peoples options a bit. Palworld has been on my radar for a while as a good game that could allow for that so I was excited to see SCake come out (big thanks to Spirit_shard). I'm moderately experienced with animating but completely new to any of this technical modding stuff so bear with me if there are any issues lol. I do intend to expand on this simple pack, but for now I just wanted to upload what I've got so far.

Edited by lemonlord123
Additional info

Ooh, that's something that I was planning to do too, as females need a way to "top" too. Animations look very pretty <:

Soon I'll get a first revision of community mesh pack out, it'll include cattiva, direhowl, foxpark and katress for now, so you can align with those (although foxpark gonne be tough due to size. And we are still not really investing into controlling the genitalia much, as new bones it will have a decent chance of breakign the game and completely break compatibility with anyone else)

Although meanwhile on SCake discord you can get a big blender file with everything we got so far, proxy rigged and meshed and ready for use for animations, if you are interested!

On 4/30/2024 at 3:33 PM, Voltanis said:

Is there any erect player mods?

I don't think there is currently. I'm hoping one of those turns up eventually lol

On 4/30/2024 at 6:26 AM, TemtemLover said:

Ooh, that's something that I was planning to do too, as females need a way to "top" too. Animations look very pretty <:

Soon I'll get a first revision of community mesh pack out, it'll include cattiva, direhowl, foxpark and katress for now, so you can align with those (although foxpark gonne be tough due to size. And we are still not really investing into controlling the genitalia much, as new bones it will have a decent chance of breakign the game and completely break compatibility with anyone else)

Although meanwhile on SCake discord you can get a big blender file with everything we got so far, proxy rigged and meshed and ready for use for animations, if you are interested!

I joined the dc a few days ago and downloaded those proxy rigs, without those I probably would've given up for the time being because I can't stand even attempting to deal with non IK rigs, nor do I know how to rig at all haha. I appreciate you taking the time to include those meshes, I'll def take some time myself to go back and adjust them as needed. I've been really busy with work lately but when I get some more free time I wanna work on this some more and try to get more involved in the discord. 100% understand stuff can break easily from changing the skeletons so frankly in terms of game modding I'm only really concerned with animation alignment and the parts being there to begin with... Unless something like shapekeys would work as a scuffed solution? Do you know how that would translate over to UE?

1 hour ago, lemonlord123 said:

I don't think there is currently. I'm hoping one of those turns up eventually lol

I joined the dc a few days ago and downloaded those proxy rigs, without those I probably would've given up for the time being because I can't stand even attempting to deal with non IK rigs, nor do I know how to rig at all haha. I appreciate you taking the time to include those meshes, I'll def take some time myself to go back and adjust them as needed. I've been really busy with work lately but when I get some more free time I wanna work on this some more and try to get more involved in the discord. 100% understand stuff can break easily from changing the skeletons so frankly in terms of game modding I'm only really concerned with animation alignment and the parts being there to begin with... Unless something like shapekeys would work as a scuffed solution? Do you know how that would translate over to UE?

We discussed it plenty on discord.

For now we are gonna use shapekeys gor arousal states in near future and possibly custom animations.

Maybe at some point someone will have time to make a SOSlike implementation for genitalia.

And happy to hear it! I'm sure Boko is gonna be glad that his work is used. 

3 hours ago, Algene said:

Fuck man, you're making want to make my own anims, maybe i'll bite the bullet and make some for my girl Lyleen

You should go for it, once you get through the initial setup it's actually quite easy and fast to get your animations into the game

On 5/5/2024 at 3:37 PM, ant_9484 said:

I would like to see a preview of all the animations if possible. 

I might upload a gif or two here later but I don't plan on recording and uploading all of em especially when I add more animations

16 hours ago, Algene said:

Fuck man, you're making want to make my own anims, maybe i'll bite the bullet and make some for my girl Lyleen

12 hours ago, lemonlord123 said:

You should go for it, once you get through the initial setup it's actually quite easy and fast to get your animations into the game

That was our intent to make stuff as simple as possible, so we would be happy to see more people join in xD

(Well by us I mean Michael who did the framework and Boko who rigged *every* pal. I am just being cute and I guess spreading the word with my own work)

Hello, I'm trying to get this mod on my computer, but it doesn't work because it keeps telling me Loadlist failed to load. What exactly do I have to do to make this mod work?