Sexy Female Vampire Armor SPID outfit (distribution)

Sexy Female Vampire Armor SPID outfit (distribution)

View File

This is a Revised Daughters of Dimitrescu ESP, a Vampire Chain ESP, and a Vampire Armor SPID ESP

Note that there are no outfits withen the contents of these download files presented here this is a Outfit Distribution mod file, you need the original mods to actually have meshes to distribute to the female vampires.  So your thinking why I need this then?  Well as nice as the outfits are they do not get put on female vampires without a mod that performs that task, so basically the original mods are player only.

Changes and Work Done,

Daughters of Dimitrescu,

-Changed all Armor Values to match Vanilla game Vampire Armors in Dawngaurd DLC,

->Armor Stat, Weight, Value, and even Keywords that are appropriate to Vampire Armor,

-Note that the ESP also has Baka Aroused Sexlab Keywords, meaning when using following mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/105731

Gives you appropriate icons in menus

-Added appropriate Enchantments found on Vanilla Vampire Chest to Hoodless, Hoodless ALT, Black Hoodless, and Black Hoodless ALT chest pieces.

-Created an extensive Leveled List

-Created an Outfit List

-Leveled List and Outfit List are then fed into Vampire Armor SPID.esp and this makes female vampires draw from the armors and they will have enchanted versions just as if it was vanilla game.

-No there are no double outfits, I have tested this mod for about a week in my own game playing against vampires and playing as a vampire.

Vampire Chain ESP,

EDIT, original mod here very important that you have the same mod this is based off of, https://rektas.wixsite.com/website/post/vampire-chain

-Original File is the CBBE version, the BHUNP and 3BA are just Bodyslides.

(note that it is quite possible that mesh distinations exported from bodyslide are different because there are several versions of Vampire Chain in existance, however my own TBD version is based on the CBBE Vampire Chain found at rektas at least I think it was months back, anyway you have a whopping 4 options of Bodyslide body types for this!!!).

-Changed the outfit to Cloth "Armor"

-Added the proper Vampire armor keywords found on vampire armors in Dawngaurd DLC

-Leveled List containing new Enchanted versions just like vanilla vampire chest pieces

-Outfit List

-Keywords to smutify the armor

-You might require Baka Aroused to properly play it, although if you like you can easily edit out aroused as a master file and then use something else to add the keywords and then use OSL aroused or some such mod.

-Bikini keywords help Loverslab style mods to identify a sloot character and act accordingly.

-B.O.O.B.I.E.S. plus S.E.X.Y. mods found on Nexus will apply proper icons by acting on the keywords.

Female Vampire SPID,

-You need this zip file contains the SPID, destribution information

-Basically this is the distribution mod

-You of course need SPID itself to actually have the armors given out to NPC,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

You also still need, Daughters of Dimitrescu,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49321

And you require my version of Vampire Chain ESP provided here in downloads built off of this mod here,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/76713

Installation,

Basically you need those mods, its up too you to decide between 3BA, CBBE, or TBD bodyslides.

I happen too have a TBD Bodyslide over here for Vampire Chain if you like,

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/33399-vampire-chain-tbd-bodyslide/

NOTE: ESP here is better because I added baka aroused keywords.

Please Note the following about CBPC or SMP very important,

I found that the Nipple Pasties should be used as CBPC!

Otherwise when you load the game up the SMP pasties wont line up with the Chest Piece, forcing you to re-equip them.

Good news though because the default non-SMP is actually CBPC capable out of the box!

And you can still use SMP skirt doing this method!

Now you can have Vampire Chain outfit and with expanded color list appearing on female vampires and also 4 variants of Daughters of Dimitrescu!

So there is quite a bit of variation available.

Other Notes,

Baka Aroused Keywords,

-Should enable icon mods found on Nexus such as those provided by the Boobies Framework Keywords mod

-Should enable quite a variety of Loverslab sexlab mods to work their magic on the player and NPC's mods such as Babo Dialogue should cause some mischief.

Happy Hunting

:D

JUST ESP's guys.

7 minutes ago, altsforeveryone said:

So the DoD outfits seem to work fine, but all of the Vampire Chain outfits appear to be completely blank. Vampires that spawn in with that outfit just have invisible torsos and such

Well I was concerned about that,

I tried the latest SPID and the outfits rarely appeared.

When I went to roll back I realized I deleted the old one, but then thought to check a folder that I toss files into sometimes, it happened to be there.

Threw this old SPID in there, an blam everything worked.

Trouble, the files are in the file archieve over at Nexus only way to access it is to be familiar with HTTP protocalls and that way you can download any of the achieve files on Nexus with just a file number for the reference call but I couldnt find a proper manual explaining the whole process or rather I checked my old file bin an found the solution that I didnt bother.

Which Skyrim Version are you on?  maybe I can message an early 5.2 build over to you.

6 minutes ago, altsforeveryone said:

I'm pretty sure the issue is with the edited ESP for vampire chain, not with SPID. There's no models in your edit when I open it with AddItemMenu, and trying to equip any of them just makes my torso disappear

Ah, I only uploaded an ESP and I linked the original files.

You gotta have the original files,

Also I uploaded on another page a set of Touched by Dibella Bodyslides.

Sorry if my main post was confusing.

This section here is primarily a SPID distribution mod, that is really all it is supposed to do.

To put the outfits on the female vampires, you still need the original outfit mods though.

41 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Ah, I only uploaded an ESP and I linked the original files.

You gotta have the original files,

Also I uploaded on another page a set of Touched by Dibella Bodyslides.

Sorry if my main post was confusing.

This section here is primarily a SPID distribution mod, that is really all it is supposed to do.

To put the outfits on the female vampires, you still need the original outfit mods though.

I have the original files, the armor appears fine when accessing it directly, as seen below.

Spoiler

SkyrimSE2024-04-2719-58-33.png.529e2a9e8abd89c21da12d284009a6a1.png

However, when vampires spawn in wearing the set, the models are NOT referencing the original armor set, but your edited "Vampire Chain [SE].esp", which apparently isn't properly referencing the original mod for the actual models

Spoiler

SkyrimSE2024-04-2720-14-13.png.2448cb8fa5f87b6ddccd3becee339d5b.png

SkyrimSE2024-04-2720-06-44.png.9fc3f0dc50d9a300f5faeccf79684788.png

EDIT: Okay so the issue appears to be thus: The mod page has 3 files, the SPID, an esp for DoD, and an esp for the Vampire Chain outfit. The esp for vampire chain here is the same as the one for your TBD version, minus the bodyslide files. However, the 3BA bodyslides  provided by the original mod write the meshes to an entirely different set of files than the TBD bodyslides do. 

So it's not actually a choice of 3BA, CBBE, or TBD as the page states under Installation. This only works with TBD, and your TBD bodyslides aren't optional

Edited by altsforeveryone
21 minutes ago, altsforeveryone said:

I have the original files, the armor appears fine when accessing it directly, as seen below.

Reveal hidden contents

However, when vampires spawn in wearing the set, the models are NOT referencing the original armor set, but your edited "Vampire Chain [SE].esp", which apparently isn't properly referencing the original mod for the actual models

Reveal hidden contents

EDIT: Okay so the issue appears to be thus: The mod page has 3 files, the SPID, an esp for DoD, and an esp for the Vampire Chain outfit. The esp for vampire chain here is the same as the one for your TBD version, minus the bodyslide files. However, the 3BA bodyslides  provided by the original mod write the meshes to an entirely different set of files than the TBD bodyslides do. 

So it's not actually a choice of 3BA, CBBE, or TBD as the page states under Installation. This only works with TBD, and your TBD bodyslides aren't optional

Check the specific link you got your Vampire Chain mod from.

It has to match the one I linked, there are several versions of the mod meaning if you are using some other one out there it will have different form id's, and that means my ESP's will read "null reference" in Tes5edit.

Hmm, no.

The Bodyslide will export the mesh nifs to the exact same file folder locations in the SkyrimSE\meshes\data as the 3BA ones.

You very likely have a different version of the mod than the one I linked in file description there are at least 3 of them on Nexus and probably more on other sites.

I downloaded the Vampire Chain armor from the link you posted in this file. I downloaded the 3BA bodyslides available at that same nexusmods file.

Your bodyslides write to (according to the bodyslide program itself): meshes/newmiller\vamp\vampcuirass_0.nif and meshes/newmiller\vamp\vampcuirass2_0.nif

The bodyslides from the linked mod have a different file for each color (for some reason), and write to (according to the bodyslide program itself): meshes\newmiller\vamp\vampFull10(<Color codes>)_0.nif

5 minutes ago, altsforeveryone said:

I downloaded the Vampire Chain armor from the link you posted in this file. I downloaded the 3BA bodyslides available at that same nexusmods file.

Your bodyslides write to (according to the bodyslide program itself): meshes/newmiller\vamp\vampcuirass_0.nif and meshes/newmiller\vamp\vampcuirass2_0.nif

The bodyslides from the linked mod have a different file for each color (for some reason), and write to (according to the bodyslide program itself): meshes\newmiller\vamp\vampFull10(<Color codes>)_0.nif

Downloaded, installed, opened Vampire Armor

-Vampire Chain Bodice - Copper Black

Output Name, vampFull10(20-24coppblck)

Output Path, meshes\newmiller\vamp

My TBD bodyslide, vampire armor

-TBD [SE] - Vampire Chain - Cuirass

-

Ah ok I see what happened, I linked the wrong damn version of Vampire Chain myself haha.

An here I am an I cant figure out where it came from because the link on the mod in mo takes me too a paetreon with no Vampire Hunter.

Was late last night though, might have thought people would just grab the textures off of the nexus and use my ESP and there wouldnt be a problem.

But here we are and of course every poster out there has there own method of just how they decided to write the ESP.

The guy I picked did it the smart way, he only made one mesh and then used the TextureSwap feature in Creation Kit to apply each possible texture.

Still I dont have a proper link

And if people dont use my ESP and grab textures off of Nexus and use some other bodyslide the whole thing is fubar because missing meshes.

Well thank you for speaking up people so quite around here never really know what is going on with the mod on someone elses PC.

19 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Ah ok I see what happened, I linked the wrong damn version of Vampire Chain myself haha.

An here I am an I cant figure out where it came from because the link on the mod in mo takes me too a paetreon with no Vampire Hunter.

Pickle me in whiskey and call me Detective, I'm 90% sure it's this version by Rektas. ESP has the right name, it's outputting to the right files

Just tested, If that's not it, then it will work as a substitute

EDIT: ninja'd

Edited by altsforeveryone
1 minute ago, altsforeveryone said:

Pickle me in whiskey and call me Detective, I'm 90% sure it's this version by Rektas. ESP has the right name, it's outputting to the right files

Just tested, If that's not it, then it will work as a substitute

Thank you,

For the detective work and being such a good sport about it.