Skyrim AE BHUNP Full HDT vagina and Belly Jittering during scene.

On some animations it seems like a collision issue like the penis isn't aligned or I suppose character has their hands on the belly (there hand collisions since Baka's choke animation the hand reacts with breasts)

That being said the main issue is constant jitter during penetration and belly looks like it is constantly fighting to fix collisions(de-penetrate) it only happens during intercourse. Is there any way to fix this? I found somewhere that due to localization the commas in the SKSE/HDT/BHUNP/ files needed to be replaced by '.' on English machines, I did that and no luck (I use Vortex does the launcher saves those configs else where???)

Some observations and thoughts on this:

1. The more "jiggly" you make a colliding part, generally the more unstable the collisions get.
  2. Whether you use CBPC or SMP, think of collisions like a bead necklace rather than polygon triangles rubbing against eachother. This in itself already causes jiggling and there's very little that can be done about it, except for slowing down the overall jiggle and speed of things (see #1 above). SMP is much better at this than CBPC, but the underlying issue is still there.
  3. Physics collisions are not stable in either system (CBPC or SMP). The most stable collisions you get in very specific situations, or with CBPC's fake bellybulge effect (especially starting with version 1.5.7).
  4. Make sure you don't have CBPC and SMP affecting the same nodes.
  5. If you're using CBPC for belly collisions, make sure you don't have both the fake effect and actual collisions enabled at the same time.

Similar concepts apply to the "beaver".