With the advent of Anomaly am I the only one who's been thinking about this?

I honestly think that with the advent of the Anomaly mod and what we already received in Biotech/the base game up until this point I think its only fair and makes sense for someone to think up exploring the various different parasite and parasite-adjacent concepts that can be typically found in hentai. Stuff like living armor, tentacle suits, parasitic bugs and/or aliens, etc. I think everything short of literally having these in the base game are there and someone who has the know-how coding wise could put the pieces together.

Example 4 B.jpg

Example 4 A.jpg

Example 3.jpg

Example 2.jpg

Example 1.jpg

Example 5.jpg

Definitely not the only one who has been envisioning mods to turn all those flesh beasts into tentacle hentai monsters intent on raping any hapless pawn that stumbles into its breeding lair and impregnating them to spread their seed on the surface and corrupting more pawns.

nope.  not the only one thinking it.  Only a matter of when, not if, I think.

3 hours ago, DeusFurore said:

Definitely not the only one who has been envisioning mods to turn all those flesh beasts into tentacle hentai monsters intent on raping any hapless pawn that stumbles into its breeding lair and impregnating them to spread their seed on the surface and corrupting more pawns.

nope.  not the only one thinking it.  Only a matter of when, not if, I think.

Yeah I certainly hope so. I'm a massive fan of corruption, mind break, TF and/or TF TG and hentai parasites so I just feel like now that we have all the pieces in place we should take advantage. Hell it'd be cool to do it in the other direction to, and have sexual restraints and machines to extract and/or better restrain entities~

19 hours ago, 5H1N1GAM1 said:

would be cool if we can see rimjobworld updated for the new anomaly patches too, hell if that's updated  these ideas will sure follow 

That WOULD be cool, has anyone told them about such ideas. Maybe you have?