Editing first person view in Bodyslide/Outfit studio

How does one go about fixing the first person view of outfits? I have bad clipping on BDOR Vespena's hands/sleeves, and I've found that any edits I do to increase mesh size in Outfit studio only affect third person, which was fine from the get go. 

6 hours ago, javierpwd23 said:

How does one go about fixing the first person view of outfits?

1. Locate the ARMO record for the outfit in xEdit.
  2. Locate associated ARMA records.
  3. Note down the mesh paths in the MOD4 and MOD5 fields.
  4. If there are no MOD4 and MOD5 fields, then I assume the MOD2 and MOD3 fields are used instead.
  5. Edit, replace or otherwise change these meshes.
6 hours ago, javierpwd23 said:

I've found that any edits I do to increase mesh size in Outfit studio only affect third person

Which suggests the outfit either uses vanilla meshes for 1st person, or perhaps comes with meshes that are not affected by BodySlide. I'm not sure a 3rd person mesh can be used as a 1st person mesh directly, might be worth a try. There may be skeleton differences for instance.

I.e. you could start by doing what I mentioned above, but instead of editing the mesh, simply remove the MOD4 and MOD5 fields.