1 hour ago, chubaki said:

What changed in the bg_7ecc5a2e2e075126006f7a15918940f7.bundle included in this?
Thank you for your wonderful work.

The background of the observatory for the birthday event was replaced with the inside of the hotel.image.png.6d669c91dfc1fb294d584f5c4a96adf4.png

On 2024/5/10 at 午後10時39分, ALALALFA said:

とりあえずテクスチャ調整はほぼ無しで作りましたが、下半身のテクスチャは調整が必要かもしれません。

内容を隠す

Capture769.png.3266b56a7ff7b23401cc478a370ad903.png

If this mod is completed, it would be nice to have the ability to set it to remove clothing only in certain situations. (For example, it would only undress in private room scenes, etc...)

3 hours ago, SAYUMU said:

If this mod is completed, it would be nice to have the ability to set it to remove clothing only in certain situations. (For example, it would only undress in private room scenes, etc...)

I think it is difficult due to the system.

41 minutes ago, ALALALFA said:

I uploaded a mod to NEXUSMODS.
You can jump to the mod page from the URL below.
It was troublesome to translate the description into English, so it is written in Japanese.

Defenceless Kana at BUNNY GARDEN Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

It is a very good mod. Especially the Defenceless outfit, which I feel is even better than the nudity. If possible, more varied patterns are desired. (e.g. only panties are taken off, only skirts are taken off, etc.).

Do you plan to make mods for the other two?

2 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

I think it is difficult due to the system.

I use dnSpy to find out if it is possible to change costumes in certain scenes. The code to specify the costume at the start of the mini-game is originally included, so if the code is successfully modified, it may be possible to achieve this.

Tested a modification to increase the variety of costumes, but it did not work well. I have added elements to ClothType and the array that references it. I suspect that the pc01_kana.prefab.bundle contains path information, but does anyone know a good way to change this?

e.g.)StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64\character_assets_character\pc01_kana\04_nude

image.png.0af5bf81d2c729651a8eb2bff4b6d0cc.pngimage.png.8079d1a5b875a1dd3762c588a15c0d7d.png

36 minutes ago, kaede050507 said:

I don't know where to put the file. please tell me

Depends on where it is installed but if you have it through Steam, it is probably going to be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BUNNY GARDEN\. Open the folder in the zip file and extract the folder 'BUNNY GARDEN_Data' to the install folder of Bunny Garden. It should ask you if the files should be replaced, just confirm and you're done.

On 5/15/2024 at 6:09 PM, lynx0198 said:

Tested a modification to increase the variety of costumes, but it did not work well. I have added elements to ClothType and the array that references it. I suspect that the pc01_kana.prefab.bundle contains path information, but does anyone know a good way to change this?

e.g.)StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64\character_assets_character\pc01_kana\04_nude

image.png.0af5bf81d2c729651a8eb2bff4b6d0cc.pngimage.png.8079d1a5b875a1dd3762c588a15c0d7d.png

I tried it too, but an error occurred and it didn't work.

It seems that the path information is linked between the asset and Unity.

Unfortunately, I think it would be difficult to rewrite that path information. It seems easier to directly rewrite the data and have the game load it.

If we were to increase the number of types, we might be able to switch between the original data and the rewritten data to create a pseudo-increase.

On 2024/5/15 at 午前11時13分, nori0524 said:

個室で水着を着られるMODを作りました。
個室にいるときにカナを全裸にできるMODです。
カジュアルな服装に着替えることも可能です。

https://www.nexusmods.com/bunnygarden/mods/2

バグを見つけた場合はコメントしてください。

image.jpeg.3e137428becad78b5244f2081a701bb2.jpegimage.jpeg.470d04030baac77b60b845acb352a05a.jpeg

I didn't think it would happen, so I am very happy.
Thank you very much.