How did you install UnityExplorer? 
 I used BepInEx-Unity.Mono-win-x64-6.0.0-be.688 to put UnityExplorer.BepInEx6.Mono but it does not start.
BepInEx logs show that ForceTaa.BepInEx6.Mono.dll is loaded, but UnityExploer is not. I have the sinai-dev-UnityExplorer folder in the plugins folder.

4 minutes ago, sunagimo said:

How did you install UnityExplorer? 
 I used BepInEx-Unity.Mono-win-x64-6.0.0-be.688 to put UnityExplorer.BepInEx6.Mono but it does not start.
BepInEx logs show that ForceTaa.BepInEx6.Mono.dll is loaded, but UnityExploer is not. I have the sinai-dev-UnityExplorer folder in the plugins folder.

Someone asked me how I move the camera and I explain how it's done here I leave you the link, see my comment Zero28 

https://f95zone.to/threads/waifus-love-room-v1-0-himitsudev.204030/page-2

6 hours ago, Zero-28 said:

Someone asked me how I move the camera and I explain how it's done here I leave you the link, see my comment Zero28 

I used it as a reference, but how can I avoid the problem of being sent to another location when activated?
Is it possible to do the same thing with melons?
"Use Camera.allCameras[0] instead of Camera.main

Then check "Use Game Camera" before starting freecam"

4 hours ago, miyage said:

I used it as a reference, but how can I avoid the problem of being sent to another location when activated?
Is it possible to do the same thing with melons?
"Use Camera.allCameras[0] instead of Camera.main

Then check "Use Game Camera" before starting freecam"

If you have already installed the link above, activate the Freecam and then press the * key That will fix the problem (I take a couple of minutes to describe that key rebuking the camera) 

12 hours ago, Zero-28 said:

I installed CinematicUnityExplorer.BepInEx6.Unity.Mono based on your post and it worked.
Then I rewrote CinematicUnityExplorer.BIE6.Unity.Mono.dll like oscateexor said and now I can use the free camera too.
Thanks a lot!

On 4/20/2024 at 9:03 PM, Matatabi_46 said:

Hello.

For now, I tried to make a MOD for the title screen.

I was able to extract the file and edit the image with AssetStudio, but... I'm ignorant, so I can't figure out how to reflect this image in the game.

If anyone knows, could you please let me know? Sincerely,

The original data is  bg_7ecc5a2e2e075126006f7a15918940f7.bundle in BUNNY GARDEN\BUNNY GARDEN_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64\images_assets_images.

image.png.8272ded24408606aac94519e6026693d.png

out of curiosity, are you a professional artist? How do you make these so good, just photoshop?

18 minutes ago, CapricornRollBrownie said:

out of curiosity, are you a professional artist? How do you make these so good, just photoshop?

Hello. Thank you for your compliment!

You may be disappointed, but my work basically uses generative AI technology.

(I use a free tool called "Stable Diffusion", but there may be something better out there right now.)

And...I'm not expert._(:3 」∠)_ 

Edited by Matatabi_46
8 minutes ago, Matatabi_46 said:

Hello. Thank you for your compliment!

You may be disappointed, but my work basically uses generative AI technology.

(I use a free tool called "Stable Diffusion", but there may be something better out there right now.)

And...I'm not expert._(:3 」∠)_ 

Thank you! I've used Stable Diffusion in the past, I will give it a shot, the end result is pretty good!